A Pathetic democracy!!! (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Rami said:
Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.
:lol: That article isn't biased at all is it. Silly Jews, always takin stuff over.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Arabs need nukes.
I read a quote from Bill Clinton a while back ...he was comparing the past and present economical growth of arab countries and Korea.....he said both arab states and korea gained thier independences at roughly the same time.....Korea now makes Computer Chips ....while the arabs are barely making Potato chips.....

yes it is rough...but yet so true....We the arabs have forgotton our past...when the world used to come to Baghdad to gain knowledge ....arabs were way ahead of the world in all the sciences,arts,economies etc......But now they are just a bunch of thick headed greedy mutha(*&^.....this will be the same storey until something drastic happens in the region or arabs can finally unite together.....other than that i say not only arabs but everyone in the middle east shouldnt have any nukes on them...including isreal....it will only lead to disastor and the end of the world...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hambon said:
I read a quote from Bill Clinton a while back ...he was comparing the past and present economical growth of arab countries and Korea.....he said both arab states and korea gained thier independences at roughly the same time.....Korea now makes Computer Chips ....while the arabs are barely making Potato chips.....

yes it is rough...but yet so true....We the arabs have forgotton our past...when the world used to come to Baghdad to gain knowledge ....arabs were way ahead of the world in all the sciences,arts,economies etc......But now they are just a bunch of thick headed greedy mutha(*&^.....this will be the same storey until something drastic happens in the region or arabs can finally unite together.....other than that i say not only arabs but everyone in the middle east shouldnt have any nukes on them...including isreal....it will only lead to disastor and the end of the world...
That was my point. I think the region is too unstable for even slingshots.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
To go back to the true essence of the thread. I think it is crap not to support the new Palestinian government. To bad the US is run by stupid white men.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Enron said:
:lol: That article isn't biased at all is it. Silly Jews, always takin stuff over.
Man, this is a speech by a Jew. It's not really about America, its about Jews...read on my friend read on. Seems like you read the first paragraph and discarded the rest;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
The only way two hostile living parties will ever cease to fight will be the day the shrouds are placed over their coffins.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war and until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained...now everywhere is war."

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
I don't think he understood your joke.
I hope you are right, otherwise he just contradicted every argument he previously made in this thread. This should help

Republican = Bad
Tifoso Lou = Republican
Tifoso Lou = Bad.

:D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #194
    PADO said:
    Really? You seriously want to defend the Republican party? Right, because we all know how much they support Palestine. Please!
    Sorry, I misunderstood you...

Peace...

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Rami said:
    Man, this is a speech by a Jew. It's not really about America, its about Jews...read on my friend read on. Seems like you read the first paragraph and discarded the rest;)
    I read the entire article. And there are some points but I thought much of it to be conspiracy. I understand that there are a lot of jews in power but not to that extent.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Enron said:
    That was my point. I think the region is too unstable for even slingshots.

without a doubt.....now this thing with Iran and its nuclear power, all i gots to say is them boys have some hella Kahoonas.....first of all they have the right to Nuclear power since fucking India,pakistan, N. Korea and the gang have them. Plus i have a feeling they are just Fvcking with the bush administration and want them to attack Iran and find nothing just like the Iraq story.....also so that the world will know that This Bush administration is the biggest joke in Us history....if the Us of A does attack Iran and doesnt find Nukes.....it will be the downfall of this great nation thanks to Bush and Co.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ReBeL said:
    Sorry, I misunderstood you...

Peace...
    Belive me, brother, a lot of Americans know about Israel's terror campaign against Palestinians, and a lot know about the media conspiracy to depict Jews as the only victims. Our problem here is that even if all the people supported Palestine in this conflict our government is 100% committed to Israel and will support every damn thing they do. Our government is supposed to represent its people, but many times it only represents itself.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    "Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war and until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained...now everywhere is war."
    Its the truth. However, I suppose I could not take a page out of Paul's book of "How to Eliminate Rap Thugs" in this case, now can I.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    hambon said:
    without a doubt.....now this thing with Iran and its nuclear power, all i gots to say is them boys have some hella Kahoonas.....first of all they have the right to Nuclear power since fucking India,pakistan, N. Korea and the gang have them. Plus i have a feeling they are just Fvcking with the bush administration and want them to attack Iran and find nothing just like the Iraq story.....also so that the world will know that This Bush administration is the biggest joke in Us history....if the Us of A does attack Iran and doesnt find Nukes.....it will be the downfall of this great nation thanks to Bush and Co.
    It wont be our downfall. But it will be embarrassing. If you look at Bush's latest approval ratings released yesterday, youll see that the majority of the country will be like "told you so, fucking retard". Anyway in 2 years we get a new idiot to lead us and piss off the rest of the world. Im hoping for Biden and not the dyke on a power trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)