A new computer (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh, so it's been around for a while then? Sorry about the terminology, I describe everythin as broken when it doesn't work the way it's supposed to...

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Samsung SyncMaster 151s!!!!!!!!!

Really!!

And on that thing in top right corner is written Ecology energy TCO99 Emissions ergonomics

gray

Apr 22, 2003
you too? Top stuff :thumb: ;) Yep, I was thinking of ripping that off, but I'm lucky i didn't, cos then i wouldn't be sure if it was the same sticker

:D small world eh?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
my computer is a about 17 in. the screen a samsung one,
pentium 4 by quest, i have dvd in it,
and i hate and adore my p/c in the same time! ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Broke the forums? You mean the display bug?

Btw looking goood, Ali :cool:
Your wooden desk is :cool: I have a thing about wood :)

Gray the first pic didn't do justice to your room.
Thanks for the battery info. You actually stick the yogo things on your casing? :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
what u mean it doesn't do justice?

Yeah I stick the yogo things on...why do u ask? There's no danger from the magnetic fields if u're wondering ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Your room looks a mess in the first pic but quite appealing in the full photo.

Magnets near the hard drive might corrupt your data.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ahhh i see ;) The area around my computer is quite a mess, but yeah I keep my room in (relatively) decent order... the food there is cereal (yes I eat cereal at night, i've always done so).

I'm aware of the dangers of magnets around magnetic data storage, but the magnetic field of such a thing can hardly corrupt from that range...:p

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
How do you manage to sleep with the constant humming of that annoying fan? And is that your only claim to fame thro being a geek? :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's quite an achievement, getting to sleep with all the buzzing and humming going on in my room. I also have another computer at the back of my room, which is a Compaq Presario server. The camera was sitting on top of its monitor in the first photo :D That sounds like a bloody factory machine, but i've grown quite used to it. I've also got countless lights flashing when i'm sleeping.

My phone's service light flashes brilliant violet, my mouse flashes red, my two monitors flash green when they're sleeping, i've got the two sets of lights of my computer towers (they flicker alot, especially when they defrag at night ;))

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:eek:
Especially at the brilliant violet of the phone! I've been known to sleep in a din but you are a nutter.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Your room looks a mess in the first pic but quite appealing in the full photo.

Magnets near the hard drive might corrupt your data.
you probably haven't seen my room!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

the word MESS is not enough to describe my room..!!!!

EVERYTHING is just EVERYWHERE!!!

only my walls have the right things on them..... JUVENTUS pics and the shirt and linkin park pics!!:D:devil:

of caurse i am trying to keep it cleen and tidy all the time...... but.....:D:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)