A little bit of crisis going on right now (6 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
It is very tough time for Juve,NO ZLATAN NO TREZEGUET NO MUTU,and there is DEL PIERO which is the worst.so we all depend on Zalayeta's magic.I believe this situation will wake the other players,so that they will give their best.I hope Zlatan's ban reduce to 2 at least :down:
Don't worry you still have the most important 'players' on your side:

Raculbuto, Paparesta, Collina, Desanctis.....

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    seriously is it juss a coincidence that Ibra was suspended by the Lega 3 games (which they play Milan) and the president of AC Milan was the one to make the decision? I think someone is scared of our Swede.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    No usable talent, no energy, no will power, no skill...and still we are fighting for scudetto...suppose Moggi`s bribe to arbiters and the remaining EPO in their bodies is the main reason that keep us in first place....isnt it??

I like the way we support our team.....:D

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    zala is injured? I really hope he'll be able to play cuz we have 0 strikers :S how can this possibly happen seriously 2 suspensions and 1 injury...but hopefully trez will be fit cuz it said he would only be out for like 20 days and that was like a week ago or 2....so he should be ok n im praying to God that Zlatan's ban will be reduced to 2 games instead of 3...dam i hate AC Milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)