A little bit of crisis going on right now (1 Viewer)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
I do not know if any of you notice this, but the last two weeks have been horrible for Juventus and seriously i think this is the worst its been in a long long time. First gettin knocked outta the CL, that was bad enough, then losing to inter, our players are tired as is and we do not have the depth in bench to face milan, and in that game we are going to be without zlatan who is suspended and maybe trez cuz of injury! No Mutu cuz he is still suspended so we are left with a sobbing DP and Zalayeta with a tired mid n defence! Then theres the Chelsea Mutu thing which might cost us cash or Mutu and that isnt good at all. Zlatan suspended for 3 games Trez injured, the Transfer talks of Chivu and Cassano wanting to stay at Roma and also the talk of Trez and DP leaving all the time, and being knocked out of the champs league and with the only objective left, the serie a, and we mite not even win that! I feel like we are in a bit of trouble right now and i dont know how we are going to get out of it :frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
relax bro, haha. all will be well. dont go killing yourself over all this.

well be fine, just let it play out one game at a time.
del will step it up, and well prob see some primavera players get their first calls up.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I blame Moggi for not bringing in reinforcments in january and Capello for letting go tudor and legro while keeping montero and ferrara.

He also played the same starting 11 for the first few months of the campagn. no wonder their tired he should of used Appiah and kapo more.

and why did he get trezs contract renewed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This isn't a crisis. If you want a crisis, compare with last season when we got kicked out of the CL in the first elimination round and continued to fall badly to opponents such as Milan while our bench was stocked heavily with injured players. At that stage last season, we had only one point in a home draw against Milan to show for all our matches against Lazio, Roma, Milan, and Inter.

Things could definitely be better (such as: as they were for the first few months this season... what happened to that?!?). But this isn't a crisis.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think we have had a crisis all along. With how we are playing our games. pathetic passings. We cant dominate the game and keep the opponent under pressure so good. We don't have any attacking plans or structure. Everything is just improvising. And those pathetic long balls all the time. AND Capello don't use Zambrotta the way he should. Offensively on the left flank. IMO right now we can just sell Zambrotta for a sh1tload of cash and use Chiellini there instead. We don't use the capacity of Zambrotta anymore... ARGH!!

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    well i dunno what u guys think but 2 straight years with nothing doesnt sound very good n dont jump at me im not saying we wont win the serie a cuz i really hope we do, but with the injuries, suspensions, the transfer talk....its really affecting our team and to add they are really tired....something needs to be done & the solution is not primavera players

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    The results may seem bad,but I think performance wise we've done better over the past two weeks than we have been for a couple of months now.We did okay against a defensive Liverpool,and while we needed Lecce's opener to wake us up we didn't disappoint from that point on.Against Inter we surely deserved the three points,on another day we'd have won imo.

Despite how it may seem we actually aren't doing so bad.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    i think totti slapped tudor considering he got a 5 game ban...i heard totti slapped 2 guys or hit 2 guys in the face

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Crisis? Its a little to late in the season for such talk. Whatever the situation, we've got to make the most of it. Its as simple as that.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    It is very tough time for Juve,NO ZLATAN NO TREZEGUET NO MUTU,and there is DEL PIERO which is the worst.so we all depend on Zalayeta's magic.I believe this situation will wake the other players,so that they will give their best.I hope Zlatan's ban reduce to 2 at least :down:

Jul 28, 2002
    the worsed bit is we play poor football, our prospec todnt want to com eback...enzo etc, dps magic is become less effective, our midifeld (EMO,Neddy, Camo) look knackered, lilian is getting past it, rambo is knackered, zebina is poo, the rest are OOOOOOOOOLLLLDDD..................do u kno what , i would prefered monaco to win the champions league, DIdier to go to chelsea, Cappllo stays at roma, and we coulda got Jose Mourinho....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)