a *****in' dedication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I disagree. I don't necessarily "like" Emma, but I do think that she is funny. She is everything most women are not, and I am not trying to "hit" on her.

In addition, Emma is cooler than most of us because unlike a great many of us, no names, she could leave this forum tomorrow, and not think a thing of it.

So Erik: Bitte seien Sie kein Ruck. Das ist meine Aufgabe. ;)

emma left and came back, just like everyone who has left before

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

So you have no problems with me being better than everyone else? :D

Mildy funny? Im not a comedian, am I supposed to be a comedian here:D

Though I was funny until Blandest stole my jokes.

Add this to the Erik bash:
Stop leaving then coming back. Whats the matter? Need to do this to keep yourself fresh? True you dont make threads about leaving, but you somehow let the whole damn forum know your leaving and its topic of discussion. Same this time, its already happening.

Can I be incharge of the 'welcome back erik' party this time around? :howler: <- comedy. funny. see?
Please, do me and this forum a favour and get over yourself!

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #67
    Mildy funny? Im not a comedian, am I supposed to be a comedian here:D

Though I was funny until Blandest stole my jokes.
    Yeah I was just boomeranging the comment where you said I was only mildly funny :D Though it wasn't completely untrue... :undecide:

Add this to the Erik bash:
    Stop leaving then coming back. Whats the matter? Need to do this to keep yourself fresh? True you dont make threads about leaving, but you somehow let the whole damn forum know your leaving and its topic of discussion. Same this time, its already happening.
    Oh my god you're right. Nuts.

Well at least you've pulled the same leaving-returning stunt yourself :howler:

++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    So Erik: Bitte seien Sie kein Ruck. Das ist meine Aufgabe. ;)
    Ein Ruck? Naja gut, ich hab's verstehen. Und was ist mit dem "Sie", ich bin kein Moderator mehr, du brauchst 's nicht mehr höflich gegen mich zu sein ;)

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Yeah I was just boomeranging the comment where you said I was only mildly funny :D Though it wasn't completely untrue... :undecide:

Oh my god you're right. Nuts.

Well at least you've pulled the same leaving-returning stunt yourself :howler:

Ein Ruck? Naja gut, ich hab's verstehen. Und was ist mit dem "Sie", ich bin kein Moderator mehr, du brauchst 's nicht mehr höflich gegen mich zu sein ;)
    Ha!

Ohhhh, ich weiß. Und ich herumfummetl nur mit Ihnen.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

emma left and came back, just like everyone who has left before
    Two points:

1) I wouldnt have came back. If you remember correctly I came back when River was posting. How could I not come back when my best friends is here :D? I could leave any moment I want and not come back. Or atleast not post.

2) Not everyone. River left and she wont be back :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Please, do me and this forum a favour and get over yourself!
    Please do me and yourself and this forum a favour and actually do something. Though good start, your starting to think for yourself. Youve analysed the situation and realised 'hey! emma isnt that great, why is she acting this great'. I know your new to the whole opinion thing but on this occasion you are wrong. Emma dosent need to get over herself, she generally has plenty to be cocky about unlike me. Im just cocky for no reason. Bash on me :party:

Though Emma is pretty cocky :howler:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    River will be back. It will be like the second coming of jesus. Or something else just as important and far out, like the Chinese Democracy album.

Sure hope im still alive to see it :howler:

Apr 12, 2004

Two points:

1) I wouldnt have came back. If you remember correctly I came back when River was posting. How could I not come back when my best friends is here :D? I could leave any moment I want and not come back. Or atleast not post.

2) Not everyone. River left and she wont be back :D
    That is what I said, you are just saying it again.

Except I chose to keep Riv out of it.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Please do me and yourself and this forum a favour and actually do something. Though good start, your starting to think for yourself. Youve analysed the situation and realised 'hey! emma isnt that great, why is she acting this great'. I know your new to the whole opinion thing but on this occasion you are wrong.
    What the hell are you talking about?
    You're talking about me as if I'm some sheep, while in fact you clearly appear to be the Emma-worshipper.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    I dont know dominic. Im alittle off tonight. I want to get high but Im now allowed anymore. Its like when your mum dosent let you watch cartoon network. I think we both agree this sucks.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    I dont know dominic. Im alittle off tonight. I want to get high but Im now allowed anymore. Its like when your mum dosent let you watch cartoon network. I think we both agree this sucks.
    Oh i'm quite lucky, I can easily get high.

I DO live in the Netherlands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)