A Friendly in Hamburg on the 1st August (1 Viewer)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Ranieri has to go after 2 friendly defeats? :disagree:

A lot of Juve fans are like these. Are they actually able to think with their own head? They are pissing me off. They behave like Juventus must not lose a single match in a season and this is even friendly, for God´s sake. Spoiled brats that live in imaginary world.

Get a grip. Anyone who thinks Juve will compete for scudetto is dellusional. The objective is to qualify for Champions League which could be done. IF Juventus somehow wins the scudetto, that will be a BIG bonus. I hope for a 3rd / 4th spot and convincing performance throughout the season. Maybe Coppa Italia is their chance too. Glory days will come soon. Not now, but soon....
:pint: exactly my thoughts

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
If these friendlies have showed anything they have painted the picture that Juves Depth there is none. If we get injures early the season what season!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
If these friendlies have showed anything they have painted the picture that Juves Depth there is none. If we get injures early the season what season!
thats true but what can you expect from a team newly promoted to serie A . No one ever said this is going to be easy for juve , and the effects of serie B are definetely going to show . Players will get injured and juve will have huge gaps in different departments and thats very normal , my only concern is if juve don't sign at least one more decent defender our defense won't won't come close to acceptable , we all know what legro , boum , zebina can give .

Our goals isn't to win a scudetto , its to earn a champions league spot , our standards have dropped because our players standards have also dropped .
We just have to live with the fact that juve aren't at the same level as milan , inter , even roma . If we do get the fourth spot i will be very pleased .

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
thats true but what can you expect from a team newly promoted to serie A . No one ever said this is going to be easy for juve , and the effects of serie B are definetely going to show . Players will get injured and juve will have huge gaps in different departments and thats very normal , my only concern is if juve don't sign at least one more decent defender our defense won't won't come close to acceptable , we all know what legro , boum , zebina can give .

Our goals isn't to win a scudetto , its to earn a champions league spot , our standards have dropped because our players standards have also dropped .
We just have to live with the fact that juve aren't at the same level as milan , inter , even roma . If we do get the fourth spot i will be very pleased .
no doubt about it. its a harsh reality and those champions arent getting any younger and spending a year in B wouldnt have made them better players. Sometimes i doubt top 4 there are some tough sides in there now!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Now, forget damned football. How did the chick look like??
LOL. I like the way you think :D

Well groomed blond hair to the shoulders: 8
Cute face with deep blue eyes and nice lips: 8
Couldn't see much of upper body though, she was wearing a pretty wide Hamburg jersey: -10
Tight jeans, TIGHT booty: 9
Well dressed (with the exception above): 7

Overall, a very good signing.

:D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #426
    LOL. I like the way you think :D

Well groomed blond hair to the shoulders: 8
    Cute face with deep blue eyes and nice lips: 8
    Couldn't see much of upper body though, she was wearing a pretty wide Hamburg jersey: -10
    Tight jeans, TIGHT booty: 9
    Well dressed (with the exception above): 7

Overall, a very good signing.

:D
    Knowing that the jersay can be taken off so early, I guess that disadvantage can be avoided.

Anyway, congrats. She seems promising.:)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

A lot of Juve fans are like these. Are they actually able to think with their own head? They are pissing me off. They behave like Juventus must not lose a single match in a season and this is even friendly, for God´s sake. Spoiled brats that live in imaginary world.

Get a grip. Anyone who thinks Juve will compete for scudetto is dellusional. The objective is to qualify for Champions League which could be done. IF Juventus somehow wins the scudetto, that will be a BIG bonus. I hope for a 3rd / 4th spot and convincing performance throughout the season. Maybe Coppa Italia is their chance too. Glory days will come soon. Not now, but soon....
    maybe if you actually watched the games, you might actually see what many of us are concerned about

We haven't played well...we've actually looked pretty bad, IMO

I dont care if we win or lose friendlies, but when there are very few positives to take from the game, then there is a problem

Dinamidante™

Juventino barese
    Jun 1, 2007
    maybe if you actually watched the games, you might actually see what many of us are concerned about

We haven't played well...we've actually looked pretty bad, IMO

I dont care if we win or lose friendlies, but when there are very few positives to take from the game, then there is a problem
    Against the Hamburgers we didn't play well because we had NO PLAYMAKERS, but againt Newcastle I enjoyed a good match: Juventus played quickly for the first time in the last 2/3 years.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Dinamidante™;1420239 said:
    Against the Hamburgers we didn't play well because we had NO PLAYMAKERS, but againt Newcastle I enjoyed a good match: Juventus played quickly for the first time in the last 2/3 years.
    burgers and fries aside, I thought we were pretty poor in the Newcastle match

dont let the early game passing fool you, once we showed how bad our finishing was, along with a non-existant defence, the nice passing went out the window too

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005

If CR can;t get us into the top 4 by the end of the season, what will u say after that? He will probably get his ass kicked but stil got a large sum of money as compensation...
    what about Juve fans?pick up our broken hearts? what about dp, nedved? their cl dream is again dashed..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)