A feeling of nostalgia... (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Anyone remember the (good;))old days?? When the forums were grey? When Mac, Sutnop, Jaansu, Phoebe and the like were regulars? :)

Anyone remember the good old days when 1,000 posts was like something HUUUUGE???? ;) :D

Its all coming back to me, like a gushing river! We didnt win the scudetto but we had a strange feeling of camaraderie..... :touched:

I loved those days!! Ikonboard was all we knew!! And anyone remember the bikini girl up top? ;)

This thread is for the oldies. Those that were there from way back(possibly excluding me). From waaay back when half the forums were moderators themselves ;) ALex, Jules, Nina, Mac, Phoebe, Erik, Lac(or not:D), Jaansu,

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Alex
    Jules
    Nina
    Jaansu
    Igor
    Phoebe
    McFarlando
    An9elique
    JKane
    Sutnop
    Respaul(Now Shadowfax)
    Kweku
    Padovano

Remember any others?

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    well i was quite annoyed with the fact that we lost the member list as well as the ORIGINAL post counts and the dates we joined.....

but its all in the past now.....nothing much we can do about it. btw i saw sutnop's email address as [email protected]

he's not replying to his personal email. i checked a while back like about a year back...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It would be fun to keep some kind of profiles of all the people we have here. But not everyone would go for that I'm sure.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    what exactly do u mean by profiles?

and btw i know of more than 1 person whos left cuz the forums a bit too crowded...sad actually.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    thats a good idea but the way we go about doing it is rather delicate.

and a pain in the ass.

but im all for it- if i can be of assistance :)

check ur pms(private messages not pre-menstrual stress) btw

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    how long has this forum been online???

i only joined last summer i think (even though i've been cisiting Juventuz.com to get my news for a lot longer :wallbang: )

i guess this forum has come a long way...:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)