A Couple of Things (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Did you enjoy escaping from the Crimson Room? Here is the long-awaited challenger, The Viridian Room

Also, it's been rumoured that White House discussions in recent weeks have revolved around the size of politicians' p_nises. A photo has been released claiming to hold evidence of governing staff comparing the sizes of their respective members.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Did you enjoy escaping from the Crimson Room? Here is the long-awaited challenger, The Viridian Room

Also, it's been rumoured that White House discussions in recent weeks have revolved around the size of politicians' p_nises. A photo has been released claiming to hold evidence of governing staff comparing the sizes of their respective members.

graham better add inbunco's avatar to that picture :howler:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Britney Spears has been straddling the line between innocent young thing and wanton sexpot for quite some time now. Okay, she doesn't really straddle the line, as much as she mounts it and dry humps it like a cocker spaniel in heat. As she made clear in an early song, "She's not that innocent."

Spears burst onto the pop scene in her too-short skirts, knee socks and tops tied tightly under her budding-but-not-yet-silicone-enhanced mammaries. The combination of baby-toned voice, little-girl innocence and fetish-inducing Catholic schoolgirl outfits was guaranteed to make her a huge star among middle-aged Japanese businessmen--but suprisingly it made her a star among horny tone-deaf men in America, as well.

But the bigger suprise was that prepubecent girls found a new, talent-free role model to emulate. The popularity of low-rise jeans, low-cut tops and low-quality pop music can all be traced back to Spears--as well as any number of eating disorders.

But when asked about her pubescent sexuality, Britney's message was always straightforward: no sex until marraige. But what was the queen of the prick-tease really saying to her fans? You're about to find out.

----------------------------------------------------

Let's listen to a three-second clip from her first hit, "Hit Me Baby One More Time" two different ways.

Here's the clip played forwards:

Britney straight up

"...with you I lose my mind, give me a si-"

And here it is played backwards:

Britney reversed

"...sleep with me I'm not too young."

----------------------------------------------------

Backmasking, it's not just for crappy heavy metal bands that pretend to worship Satan anymore.

For the record, I did not discover this little gem. A saw it in a flash animation elsewhere on the Internet, but I doubted its validity. So I downloaded the mp3 on my own and used editing software to make the above example myself. It's completely legit.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    can someone translate for me some...(is this chinese...??)
    from the room's objects??

i don't know what they are and it's all in this strange language... :down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    can someone translate for me some...(is this chinese...??)
    from the room's objects??

i don't know what they are and it's all in this strange language... :down:
    it's japanese actually....

the english is not working

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

... and they (eeew.net) are talking about American values, showing a kid wearing a Feyenoord jersey!

What do they know about American values...
    How true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)