A.C Milan - Del Piero-less Juventus LIVE (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When was the last time our left flank looked solid defensively for a fucking 45 minutes? :shocked: Against Beckham and the likes? The whole team is doing great in shutting down the hottest attack in Serie A, so give credit where credit is due. We don't know how would Giovinco look there, but Marchionni has done his job.

Before the game 2/3 forum was bitching that we will loose by 2-3 or even 4 goals. Now that it's 0:0 at ht everyone still finds the reason to shit on our players and coach. We were never a favourites in this game and thus far we are doing remarkably well.
The point is that we can do better. But we are handicaped with ranieris decisions.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
however IMO he was one of our worst players throughout the season, I think he was solid in the 1st half - I´m referring to Grygera.

Apart from that, i think there should be a really close friendship between CR and Marchionni....., it´s pain to watch him.

Ranieri won´t field Gio 100%, Ale will get max. 20 mins.

Anyway, let´s win, not for CR, just because we are Juventus!!!

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
My guess too. At the same time, not to defend CR, I worry that sometimes those two aren't always on board with putting the team interests ahead of their own.
i wonder that my self sometimes about ale esp when he blatanly refuses to pass to ppl in better positions in many instances & then goes on to lose the ball.

not too sure how trez does it :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)