A Blame of Thrones: Mafia Game (3 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
A Blame of Thrones : Castle Tuz is under siege!

Ser Salvo sat astride his destrier, white shoes glistening in the winter sun, surveying the ruins of his most recent acquisition, Castle Tuz. This war had been a long campaign and the majority of the castle’s inhabitants had died of starvation during its siege. Not that Salvo cared, there were plenty of corpses from which to restock his wardrobe, and the mere thought of it sent shivers of delight through his body.

The knight’s sartorial reverie was broken by the arrival of his squire, Monco, bearing news that the castle’s now deposed lordling Osman the Long was plotting along with the few remaining survivors to sneak away from the castle and seek refuge with his brother-in-law Alen in Castle Marotta.

“Damn and blast!” Salvo exclaimed, his horse rearing in fright from his outburst. Within moments he summoned his most trusted advisors, Piotrr and NinjaPoggy.

“As you know, this land has been plagued by the followers of the Lord of Light, an evil cult led by the Lady Kate. Lord Osman has been suspected of following this cult, and there’s no question how many other followers there may be inside. We must take this castle, find those who follow this fire cult, and destroy them!”

In the distance, atop the hill on the other side of Castle Tuz, Salvo spied an ominous and yet completely expected sight: the flayed dolphin banner of House Völler. Lord Völler had always been one to arrive late and try to feed on the spoils of victory. Salvo could just about make out the armour of some of Völler’s companions. Among them were Jihadi John, notorious for his philandering, Ser Radekas the ‘Bungler’, though why he was called that no one knew, and Tomice, raised to the rank of squire from that of court jester. He could also make out the coterie of lickspittles that followed around Völler’s wife, Lady Bezzy.

“What is he doing here?” Salvo’s eye twitched in irritation.

“I believe, Ser, that Völler has always had his eye on Castle Tuz, and perhaps he may also be in league with the cult,” said Haegebøffer, Salvo’s priest. “We should likely kill him too.”

Salvo thought on this for a moment, and shrugged. “Sure, fine, kill him too.”

Down in the castle, Lord Osman had already had word that he was surrounded by Salvo and Völler’s armies. “They’ll be wanting to take all of my riches,” he said to his wife, Hoori. “I can’t see what else they could be after, it’s not as if I’m a part of some death cult”. He and his wife laughed uneasily. In the corner, their fool ALC was playing a little tune on the panpipes.

“Lord Osman!” Ser Klin the Uncouth interrupted. “They’re almost at the gates, perhaps you and your lovely one should hide.”

“Never!” boomed Osman, grabbing his wife to him and giving her a long and rather inappropriate kiss. “Where are my sons? Fred! X! Woody! We must defend Castle Tuz against these invaders!”

------​

The Rules

Your mission, in this game, is to find the members of my Lord of Light death cult before they have the opportunity to sacrifice everyone to their greedy fire god. As of the start of the game, there are 4 cult members (Gangsters), but bear that they are able to recruit someone over the course of the game.

A good rundown of the rules and role functions can be found here, but there are some extra things I’d like to point out.

The stupid plot I have given you in the storyline has NO bearing on what the real roles are. It's just to add some frivolity to the game.

The Daytime will run from 13:00-23:00 CET. You can still discuss during this time, but any votes for lynching won’t count. The first Daytime will begin on Monday, 13:00.

During the Daytime, you should all be posting and trying to figure out who to lynch that day (i.e. try and find the gangsters). To vote for someone to lynch, please put their name in Bold. Only bolded votes cast between 13:00- 23:00 will count.

The Daytime is also when the Gangsters will send me their whack. You should decide amongst yourselves who you would like to whack, and PM me a name before the end of the day. The Jailer can jail someone at any point between 13:00 and 19:00.

The Nighttime is for the special roles (Detective, Crooked Cop) to get their information. The Detective can ask me about someone during the Daytime, but they will not receive a response until the Nighttime.

NO POST EDITING. If I see that someone has edited a post, I will auto-lynch them.

NOTE: The special roles cannot use their powers until voting begins on Monday.

ANOTHER NOTE: If you have not received your role or if you have any technical questions, do not say so in the thread. PM me instead.

The Players

1) Völler
2) Salvo
3) Osman
4) Alen
5) ALC
6) Hoori
7) piotrr
8) radekas
9) Bezzy
10) Klin
11) NinjaPoggy
12) Fred
13)Tomice
14) Hængebøffer
15) Monco
16) X
17) Jihadi John
18) WΏΏdy

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone should now have their roles. If not, please PM me :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was gonna rep you for the story but I don't like the fact that you made me the fool playing the panpipes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)