911 (1 Viewer)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
man what the hell is wrong with these forums.everytime i come i have to restart my pc for 10 times.it shows me a messsage that there is a problem with I.E. and asks me to send the error report. then showms me another message karnel smtng.what the hell i have to \do?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
it happened to my old computer a lot. the kernel32 something. i just got a new computer and now i got no problem. the most a non-computer-person can do is check for viruses, set up a firewall and an spyware checking program.

i wish i could help...

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    i guess i have 2 viruses in my comp, but i coudn't fix them and i don't want to format my computer :(

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    man i have 30GB in my comp maybe and maybe 15 of them are important.i don't want to lose them.and copying them is not easy

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    man what the hell is wrong with these forums.everytime i come i have to restart my pc for 10 times.it shows me a messsage that there is a problem with I.E. and asks me to send the error report. then showms me another message karnel smtng.what the hell i have to \do?
    It hardly has anything to do with the forum. Blame Microsoft, they made the software that keeps crashing.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    snoop: I had problem with some virus, it was coming back again and again.
    And I went to Norton site, and there I took free 30-days trial of antivirus program.
    I've checked all my comp, I've found the problem.

What is important, they show how to delete virus from your Windows register files --> that regedit thing in Windows folder, if there is such need.
    BUT you have to be very careful with any little change there, you have to be 100% sure, before you do sth.

At least you can try only this Norton antivirus, it should help you.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    If you search for a specific virus on norton's site, they will give you a full procedure on how to get rid of it. Very useful.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    i scanned the computer and did't find any virus.but in quarantine there are 2 and they are the same kind W32kwbot.F.Worm both of them in kazaa's folder

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Your problem is a virus dude...a worm.

That problem happened to me always. BUt last week my PC crashed, and when the guys serchd,,i had a lot of viruses, and one worm that finished the job.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Your problem is a virus dude...a worm.

That problem happened to me always. BUt last week my PC crashed, and when the guys serchd,,i had a lot of viruses, and one worm that finished the job.
    but it's in quarantine.u think it's active?:nervous:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    i scanned the computer and did't find any virus.but in quarantine there are 2 and they are the same kind W32kwbot.F.Worm both of them in kazaa's folder
    What do you have in Kazaa folder? Only Kazaa program? So delete it all, and install it one more time.
    And why do you keep them in quarantine? Just delete them.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

What do you have in Kazaa folder? Only Kazaa program? So delete it all, and install it one more time.
    And why do you keep them in quarantine? Just delete them.
    i have files that not downloaded yet.and i deleted them now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)