{{{{{{{{{{{{5000}}}}}}}}}}} (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well, after many months of 'hard work' I finally got here. Since everyone else is into the whole dedication thing, here is a hopefully short list......:D

Martin - You made the forums, what more can I say. my endless gratitude goes out to you for making this whole place possible, and give people like me a chance to meet fellow Juventini from around the globe.

Nina - Such a lovely person..I don't know where to begin. One of the most welcoming people when I first got here, which is one of the reasons I'm still around. Have a great holiday and come back soon!

Erik - Top bloke, crazy, but cool in an odd sort of way! One of several people you can get lost in pointless conversation with..whether it be about ravanelli, leicester, or the red light district :D

Jaansu - Well, congratulations go out to you on your newborn child! Get back here soon:D

Magnus - Where we would be without your goal links God only knows..and he does it for free :thumb: glad you were made a coach, you truly deserved that for all the effort and hard work you put in to the site, plus we agree on most things so you rock! :cool::thumb:

dpforever - keeps us all up to date with the latest news, particularly about Juve matches. Your work doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Keep it up!

denco - keep them essays coming!!:D Loved the article you sent football Italia, hilarious!! One of several people with extensive knowledge of movies in the forum too.

[DJ Juve] - This guy is totally insane, makes me laugh with about every post he does..he should get an award or something. Keep on making them avatars as only you can!!

Torkel - nothing but good words for you man! A CM addict and Juve fan rolled into one..and I thought I was alone..look forward to our next online game..:D

Laresca - some of your comments should go down in history for the utter hilarity contained within them. Whether you mean it or not, you are one hell of a funny guy, keep it up!!:D:cool:

Ian - to my fellow Juve, Barcelona and RAngers fan--nothin but respect for you, u sure know how to pick a team..and argue your case like nobody I've ever known!:D

Vitoria - a.k.a. the movie queen..:D your knowledge of films truly astounds me, as does your courage after the horrendous accident. To bring happiness to the forums after what you've been through wins nothing but respect from me. :)

Max - where are you nowadays?? get back here, I miss arguing with you :fero::D

DA Juve - inspired me to beg and beg until finally, after much wreaking havoc, my old PC broke and a new one arrived. I owe it partly to your plan, so cheers!:D

Greg - for having the best taste in music since..well me! Keep listening to trance buddy, no matter what the 'rockers' tell you!!

Anna - I will always remember you as the only one who remembered my birthday and sent me a pm, LOL!! almost perfect, shame you're a Madrid fan...:D

finally (I think) last but not least to

BigIZZ - another that makes me laugh, unwittingly or not! Keep up the good quality posting!!

OK thats it..if I forgot you, then I'm very sorry indeed, you must give me abuse over it, and I will add you of course!

Cheers, Tom

*OK it wasn't so short!*

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
5000! Congratulations mate! :cheesy:

What the hell have you been doing all that time you weren't here?? You're posting like a mad man again!! ;)

I would thank you for what you said about me but I'm not sure if I can take it as a compliment! :undecide: :D ;)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
    Well, you "forgot" me, but that's okay. I'm used to being forgotten :)
    ah man I'm sorry..I'd buy you a drink but you live in Sweden so:down:

never mind:D cheers!

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    ah shiiit I forgot you as well Sarah!:wallbang:

sorry and thanks! :D

thanks to Vitoria and Erik and Sivori as well:)

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #10
    thanks! Ill be sure to remember you in the next dedication..10,000 if I ever get there!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    congratulations, tom.!!!!!!
    since i got here i thougt tou R the king of posts, you allways arround and it's very nice chat with you- you are the one who responsible for my posts growth number- so first of all- thank you!!!!. keep up being arround and trustable posts getting man.

not important but worth mentioning- you forgot me- well, i forgive

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Tommy, if you check the posts from your leave of absence, I think you'll see you're quite vital to us all ;) Congrats on making 5k, even though I'm a bit disappointed you kept us waiting for so long ;):D

And thanks! :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    congrats Paolo_Montero.....now u need to find a way to get to coach status...

You should have dedicated the 5000 post to the Word-Assosiation thread ;)

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    You should have dedicated the 5000 post to the Word-Assosiation thread ;)
    :D:D:wallbang:

thanks martin, majed and oded

again sorry 4 not mentioning you two :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    :D......no prob Tom

hey...i wounder what the count limit is?? u think it will reach 99999 and stop!!

or maybe its an "int" with a lot of digits!
    could be a "short"

<-- This is what people with low counts think about! ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    hey...i wounder what the count limit is?? u think it will reach 99999 and stop!!

or maybe its an "int" with a lot of digits!
    could be a "short"

<-- This is what people with low counts think about! ;)
    :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I checked for you and I'm a bit surprised to find it's a smallint(5), that means 5 digits max. Hm, never seen anyone posting 100k but still... ;):D

Highest poster I've ever seen is one dude on XT, he got 23k... :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)