500 (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I'm not a rookie anymore! i'm on juventuz bench hopefully starting eleven soon!

First of all i want to thank my dear juventus that makes me happy.

thanks to Martin that created this forum that makes me happy even more.
thanks to nekton for his excellent videos.
and thanks for all the crew: nina (i havn't a chance to talk with but...), ErikP, dpforever, mcfarlando, k10 and jaansu (congratulations for the new little fellow).

thanks a lot to tom (known as paulo montero), it's great to chat with you...:thumb:

thanks to vitoria- she is so great, i love her. :cool:

Thanks to sivori who first welcomed me (yes, i remember)

thanks to all the nice buffononline often visitors: josephine, buffona, nuvenzinha, boffon lover, buf-fan, fre....

thanks to: DJ juve (the funny guy), roby, almajhool (with the funny pictures), denco, GonJ, DP's aperantice, Evelyn, AlexDP, LeRoy (that tells us what is going in turin), KM hamster, Plexus, KHALED, Ian (rickenbacker), respaul (who likes to fight a lot), majed, anastacia, tamproop, febrina, espectro, platini, rothe, hoschy, vinman, leila, SG78, loppan, paulo, greg, BigIzz. and more...

i surely forgot a lot but it's impossible to remember all names. I'm sorry.

It wasn't easy getting 500, my internet is awful. next target: 1000.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Wow, that has to be the single most powerful surge in Juventuz history. I remember post maniacs Nekton and Tommy in their glory days but I dare say they did allow breaks inbetween shifts whereas this man has pretty much posted continuously, 500 in a row! :shocked::cool:

Congrats! :thumb:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
:star: congratulations :star:

Wow, thanks for mention me in such wonderful way :heart:
I'm really :touched:

I hope we meet each other as often as possible in our ways to next milestones :thumb:

You will get your 1000th very soon :D

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    thanks martin and vitoria. your'e both really important to juventuz family and to me too.
    i can say i spent a lot of time in this forum, late at nights, early morning when i was sick and sunny afternoons.
    martin, great you created this place

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    With this rate he'll pass you by the end of the month, he'll pass me by tomorrow.;)

Oded:Congrats man!!! :thumb:
    and thanks for the mention :):cheesy:

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    maybe it was fast but i think tom broke the records, just before a few days he opened 5000 thread and now he has almost 6000, but he have fast internet while i have very slow.

thanks DJ and sivori!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)