3rd Star or 3rd CL ? (3 Viewers)

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
oh i misunderstood ur post... sorry buddy.

but yeh i recon that the 3rd star would come much nicer wit the CL as a package deal... but since i cant wait another year... Gimme that 3RD CL!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
is the new stadium finished until next season? or will we play in a different stadium next season?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
As much as lous' suggestion would look nice it may cause some financial unrest especially amongst the south american clubs and the g14.

Manni

Apr 15, 2005
CL. Although it looks ominous for this season at least. I'd rather Juve won it when they play convincing football, so ill-educated pundits (UK) can't slate them for being 'fortunate'. :irritated Liverpool won it last term, but no way were they Europe's best team. They just played good on their day, hence their position in the league. But fair play to them.

Needless to say, the 3rd star will come within the next few seasons. Juve have always been built for the marathon that is Serie A.

Juve have proved that they're Italy's best team, but it's time that they dominated Europe.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Champions League sould have been a LEAGUE, not another variation of UEFA CUP,
were 4rd placed Cup winners participate in CL and fighting the few outnumbered real Champions of Europe in a knock out system... were one bad game can knock you out...

But UEFA doesnt care of wich the best team of Europe really is,
they wont away goals,
they wont spectacle,
they want millions of Fans (even the mid-low end team's fans) to watch it,
hoping their team have a chance...

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    ya have a point Corinos... before 98 quality of CL football were much better when only the champion an the runner up were allowed to play...

Could ya see winners like Porto or Liverpool at that time :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)