3rd of aug : Poli Timisoara - Juventus (1 Viewer)

OP
Juno

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    it's over 2-2 nice second half, 1st half was uber-shit

OP
    Juno

Juno

Escape Artist
    Apr 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    Mutu man of the match imho : 1 goal , 1 backheel pass that caused a penalty , 1 superb freekick + some decent combinations.

Nice cross by Zlatan at the first goal , other than that he was extremely selfish, tried to solve things with to much technique and he was really bad tempered..again

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
    when's Zlatan going to learn that he's got to pass the ball, most guys grow out of that 'I can beat everyone' phase by the time they're 15:(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juno ] ++
    Mutu man of the match imho : 1 goal , 1 backheel pass that caused a penalty , 1 superb freekick + some decent combinations.

Nice cross by Zlatan at the first goal , other than that he was extremely selfish, tried to solve things with to much technique and he was really bad tempered..again
    Good news about Mutu, not so good about Zlatan. I thought that by now the Swede would have realised that he can't do it on his own and that he needs to pass the ball. Guess I was wrong. His selfishness is so damn annoying.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    i am watching the game right now on right tre and its half time all i have to say that juve sucked hard in the first half with the defence being the worst part i hope they step it up for the naxt games

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++
    when's Zlatan going to learn that he's got to pass the ball, most guys grow out of that 'I can beat everyone' phase by the time they're 15:(
    I'm starting to wonder whether a more appropriate question would be 'will he learn that he has to pass the ball period?'.

OP
    Juno

Juno

Escape Artist
    Apr 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #60
    buffon,zebina,thuram,cannavaro,zambrotta,emerson,vieira,camoranesi,nedved,zlatan,mutu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)