300? (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Nice to see such a legend to be motivated, unlike quitters Totti,Nesta
DP was never an egoist, he puts the team first despite of what ppl say,
good for him that he won the golden foot prize, another confident booster!
DP will always be a Juventino and i suspect that he will have a hard time quitting the club and football all together, just like Neddy, i hope that both will be healthy and lady "luck", will be fair with them and favor them a little more than she used to, even now by the end of their carriers...

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Quitting the national team hasnt got anything to do with your ego.If you're a egoist,you'd want to play on till you're 60 to show that you're still great.Quitting the national team at 30 is more hard than quitting it at the end of your career when everyone expects you to.

As far as Del Piero is concerned,no i dont think he'd reach 300.At best,I expect him to reach something along the lines of 240-250.Thats it.I dont think Trezeguet will reach 200 goals either.I dont expect him to stay at the club for more than a season or two.He'd be 30 this year,and as good as he is,i cant see Juventus leaving the goalscoring duties to a player on the wrong side of the 30's for too long.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßüякε;1439186 said:
ERHHHHHHH Wrong...

Because Romario already has 1000.

DP will not even get close to 300, which makes your statement totally wrong
You can still change your mind.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i just seen 300 and expected some badass devil related gayness about how much he loved watching grown men in leather pants all oiled up and how he thinks about juventus players like this when he dreams at night

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
man there so many doubters for our captain..pple saying that the 06-07 season would be his last as a starter...we are in our 08-09 season and hes kicking ass..he was the top scorer in serie a and serie b..hes got 252 goals now...48 more..man i hate it when i read pple dissing alex and saying how he is finished..this guy is our living legend..he stayed with us when capelo treated him like shit..he has so much respect from the fans..from players..coaches..this guy is a true example of what a footballer should be..and i never doubted him once..when all the critics and fans started bashing on him..i always defendes him because this player made me love football..made me love juventus..and like it or not alessandro del piero is juventus..hoping to witness the 300th goal in black and white for alex...FORZA CAPITANO!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i just seen 300 and expected some badass devil related gayness about how much he loved watching grown men in leather pants all oiled up and how he thinks about juventus players like this when he dreams at night
which is why you watched it?

romario scored 1000? wtf ur kidding right!
yeah but he included goals scored in unofficial games, and friendlies

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
which is why you watched it?
with hands down pants my friend

actually not got round to watching the gay-fest yet

i mean i am sure you put a lot of effort into it but tbh the whole "we are warriors,we die on the pitch" pish makes me want to gouge my eyes out first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)