29!!!!!!!!!!!!! (16 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
king Ale said:
I can't get it.I though this scandal is related to the 2004-2005 season :confused:
Yes, they will take that title from us and relegate us. By relegating us we lose this title thus we are back to 27 and Capello will look more useless :oops:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jeeks said:
Yes, they will take that title from us and relegate us. By relegating us we lose this title thus we are back to 27 and Capello will look more useless :oops:
While I appreciate the Scudetto titles we've won under Capello after Lippi's last implosive season, a part of me still wishes we could erase the memory of Capello as our coach along with any disputed 28th & 29th Scudetti... :undecide:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I am of two minds about Capello...on one hand, we have won two scudetti, which is not bad, but at the same time we have fumbled both years at the end of the season, and in Europe we have really failed to make any sort of positive mark...sure, it might turn out that both times we were knocked out by the eventual winner, but the fact remains that there was no reason for Juve to lose to Liverpool last year, particularly with that home game, where Capello seemed to have no idea what to do with the team in order to get them to win the game. with Arsenal, we got out-classed the first game, but even the home game I thought personally they played better than Juve. why?? there was little pressure from juve at all, which was pathetic. any soccer fan could tell you how to beat arsenal a la bolton, but I didn't think we would have needed to beat them like that-I would have thought our team was good enough to be able to beat them by playing our game, but that didn't happen. why not?? capello can certainly be faulted for those defeats, although I also think the whole team needs some new blood....that is, if anyone wants to play in Serie B

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
If we stay in Serie A, I don't see him leaving.

I really can't support him for another year. That man makes me sick. If we were to remain in serie A, I want us to focus on Champions League and try to win it, something capello is not up to it.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
I really can't support him for another year. That man makes me sick. If we were to remain in serie A, I want us to focus on Champions League and try to win it, something capello is not up to it.
well,if he stays,we'll probably be 3:star::star::star: team at this time,next year!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TBH, I can name you couple of managers that can also bring us the 3rd star. We need a manager that can bring us Champions League Trophy.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
If we were relegated to B/C or even stripped of the title and left in serie A , would we still be in the CL next year?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we are not going anywhere...

we won't go to serie b...
no way.
i am still refusing to accept even the possibility....

not even god wants this to happen to us!!!!!!!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
If they send us to serie B, we should offer to go to C1 under the condition that Lazio is sent to the CL in Roma's place :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)