25th hour - Ed Norton (1 Viewer)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Has anyone else seen this?

I saw it yesterday at the cinema and thought it was amazing. Norton was on top form and so were the supporting cast. Spike Lee made it look very classy, I thougt.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #2
    Ok, since you guys don't know whats good for ya, lol, I'm going to post some captions from the film so you are enticed to watch it.

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Why legend??
    Paul will back me up on this one, Ed Norton is arguably the best actor of the last 10 or so years

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #18
    I don't want to spoil it for everyone else though, sorry

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    25th Hour Is a wonderful slow meandering life after the fact work of art.

For the first time Lee proves that he can actually makle a good film thats not jus hiding behind controversy and colour.

I could talk about this film all day but frankly you should jus go see it.... you wont be dissapointed!!

The mirror scene is one of the most powerful enlightenment scenes in recent history and jus shows once again why norton is by far the most accomplished actor of his generation and finally shows lee really does have a talent behind all the bravado.

A beautifully made peice of art from start to the wonderful alternate reality ending backed by a stellar cast.... especially norton, hoffman and cox

Highly reccomended!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    wow, everypone here is elieving in that norton!.

Thre fight club was very interesting,, and he showed potential in that movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)