24 (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
For Vitoria :D

Couldn't find the thread where you were already talking about this series so I just started a new one.

Either way - the second season is already on tv here in Holland, Vit. To be honest - I think it's far more exiting that the first one! :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Either way - the second season is already on tv here in Holland, Vit. To be honest - I think it's far more exiting that the first one! :cool:
They made the episodes 30 minutes now? :eek:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

We have first season here, and we had 6 episodes already.
After the first one I was disappointed, it was a bit boring, but now I cant wait to see more. It's very exciting series.

BUT I'm dying to know what will happen with few things, but the most: what will happen with Bauer's daughter and with that Palmer's son: did he really through that guy out of a window?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
How many episodes from first series have you seen?
I started to enjoy it, I think, in 4 episode, and earlier I was thinking: why people enjoy it so much?

I hope it will be as exciting as is started to be lately :D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I have watched the whole 1st season, the First Episodes are the most interesting and exciting Ones cause later it will lose all that and turn slow and boring. especially in the last 4 hours of the series.

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    BUT I'm dying to know what will happen with few things, but the most: what will happen with Bauer's daughter and with that Palmer's son: did he really through that guy out of a window?
    Bauer's daughter plays a crucial role in series 2, I can tell you that much ;)

And no, I don't think the second one is boring after a while :undecide: Mind you, we're only at 1pm over here in Holland so still 11 hours to go :D

About the second series: there's a nuclear bomb somewhere in Los Angeles and Jack Bauer needs to find it. Problem is ... the only person he can find who knows where the bomb is, is an old foe and Jack needs to take care of his personal demons before he can end this one.

Wow, I should write those TV-guide previews :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
    i dont see whats so grate bout this series..the idea is good, but the acting is only great, thats all.
    What do you find bad about it you think the idea is good and the acting is great?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)