24 (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This great actor, who used to play in this show as the President Palmer, now plays in another serial,
named "The unit", it is highly recommended for his fans!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
24 was really cool for the first 3 seasons. It's so drawn out now and there isn't an Elish Cuthbert to keep my demographic tuning in.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There have been few mediocre seasons, but they were mainly entertaining, quality tv despite not at its best...until last season. Last season was a dreadful low point.

But either way, it will allways be interesting for me not only because its an unique well done show despite having poor story for that season, but MAINLY because Jack Bauer is so fucking beyond awesome its unreal :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Prison turned into one of the worst series on TV after their prison escape. Totally lost it, around the middle of season 2 for good. They are just milking it for what its worth since then, they got a hit with the first season with a great concept in the prison. But when they got out....totally shit with no point other then continuing it.

And I am saying this all while thinking Michael Scofield is a fascinating character. But when it comes to the show, as the actor who plays Scofield says it best: "The show is completely preposterous".

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Prison turned into one of the worst series on TV after their prison escape. Totally lost it, around the middle of season 2 for good. They are just milking it for what its worth since then, they got a hit with the first season with a great concept in the prison. But when they got out....totally shit with no point other then continuing it.

And I am saying this all while thinking Michael Scofield is a fascinating character. But when it comes to the show, as the actor who plays Scofield says it best: "The show is completely preposterous".
Probably this is why I found it great, because after the escape they just kept running, hiding and I'm in love with these kind of series/movies.... and what I also liked about Prison Break even after the Escape, is that you can't really predict what will happen next. Though I agree, there are some parts where it was really milked. But all in all in all I found it great.

Another reason this series was a real success, is because almost everyone is pretty damn good actor.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I liked the unpredictable factor first when they were out in season two, and I seen parts of 3 and more etc...and realised quickly its unpredictable because there is NO story, there is nothing to predict because arent doing zip. They are just winging it on the go just keep the show going for the sake of it (ooh the latino guy escapes there, here, everywhere and NOWHERE at the end...).

Its really weak, and thats why alot of people stopped watching (not only because there is no good story, but because it was too obvious they were just milking it). Which is a shame, because as I said, a character like Michael Scofield is topnotch. He deserves better.

Aug 1, 2003
There have been few mediocre seasons, but they were mainly entertaining, quality tv despite not at its best...until last season. Last season was a dreadful low point.

But either way, it will allways be interesting for me not only because its an unique well done show despite having poor story for that season, but MAINLY because Jack Bauer is so fucking beyond awesome its unreal :touched:
I know exactly what you mean. As blatantly obvious this may sound I really do watch the show because of Jack Bauer

Apr 15, 2006
Probably this is why I found it great, because after the escape they just kept running, hiding and I'm in love with these kind of series/movies.... and what I also liked about Prison Break even after the Escape, is that you can't really predict what will happen next. Though I agree, there are some parts where it was really milked. But all in all in all I found it great.

Another reason this series was a real success, is because almost everyone is pretty damn good actor.
i hope they put an end to the whole series in this 4th season, although it IS interesting.

as for 24, even if the plot sucks, you HAVE to watch it for Bauer! his voice is pure eargasm bitches! and he's the only one who can stand up Chuck Norris! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)