24 (6 Viewers)

Mar 4, 2007
Who watches this show?

This has to be the greatest show on television..

It used to have competition with Lost..but naahh..Lost Has Lost its touch..lol

My favorite season was season 5...

whats your favorite season..?

and oh yeah Keifer Sutherland known as JACK BAUER in the show rules!..He should of been recruited into juventus a long time ago..:D :D :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
s6 sucks so far...it was so promising but it went south into the 5th epi onwards. what a joke that decrepit man/child schroeder is :disagree: i love s5 too. awesome actors in jean smart and gregory itzin and of course keifer is untouchable. favourite villian so far...vosloo:toast:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Season 1 was ok, a new approach and all that, everything after that is crap.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
actually love this show but aye it is getting a bit reppetitive. how many moles can CTU have?how amny times is someone gonna try and kill the president? still watch it though

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hate this show i prefer grey's anathomy, desperate housewives, CSI' s minus maimi, prison break, monk etc
CSI is probably the worst show ever, Prison Break's close too, Desperate Housewives is just too girly. :p

House, M.D., now that's a class show. Rescue Me is also awesome.

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
the producers have really lost it...killing off every favourite character imaginable and putting in weak pansy weeny understudies :faq1: i wish it was kim the trouble magnet instead.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

+rep. One of my favourite shows on TV.

24 has lived past its sell by date.
Definetly, l simply love the black humor. House is simply fantastic, especially the way he picks on Foreman, priceless. "Let Foreman go inspect his prison cell, he's knows the territory" :howler:

We're still on season 2 in Croatia, can't wait for 3.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Definetly, l simply love the black humor. House is simply fantastic, especially the way he picks on Foreman, priceless. "Let Foreman go inspect his prison cell, he's knows the territory" :howler:
Dr. House: Do you want your money back, is that what this is about?
Dr. Wilson: No! Wait, what? Have you got the money?
[House starts to write check]
Dr. Wilson: If you have the money, then why did you need the loan?
Dr. Gregory House: I didn't. I just wanted to see if you'd give it to me. I've been borrowing increasing amounts ever since you lent me forty dollars a year ago. A little experiment to see where you'd draw the line.
Dr. Wilson: You're - you're trying to objectively measure how much I value our friendship?
Dr. Gregory House: That's five grand, you've got nothing to be ashamed of.

We're still on season 2 in Croatia, can't wait for 3.
In Ireland too, though I've finished it - the season box set was €20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)