“I’m 100% sure I’ve made the right choice”* (2 Viewers)

May 25, 2006
Following his summer transfer from Parma, wizard of the wing Marco Marchionni is convinced he made the right decision: “Why Juve? Because this is a club that belongs at the top. If I wasn’t convinced this was the right place for me, I wouldn’t be here”. The young midfielder has a positive outlook on the season ahead: “Even if we do end up in Serie B with a 30 point penalty, I still believe we can achieve promotion in one season, potentially one of the greatest chapters in this club’s history, and I will do my best to make sure Juve get back on top. We will concentrate hard on winning every game and see what happens. No one is assured of a place in the starting line-up, there are a lot of great players at this club, but I think the presence of a player like Alessandro Del Piero, the symbol of this club, will be a great example to everyone”. And as for the appeal? “I’ve spoken to Didier and some of the other players, and although it’s hard to imagine a club like Juventus in Serie B, we’re all hoping that the situation will improve with the second phase of proceedings” The 25 year-old, who celebrates his birthday in six days time, also revealed he chose Juventus despite offers from a number of other big clubs: “When you get out there on the pitch, you’re concerned with only one thing, the football. I had the option of joining Fiorentina but Juve is Juve: this is the club everyone dreams of playing for. I have no regrets”.:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Tourinorum said:
im sure he made the right choice by choosing us but did we make the right choice by choosing him?
No question in my mind -- even if we were playing in A next season. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)