“Biri”: 10 years in black & white (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
“Biri”: 10 years in black & white

Alessandro Birindelli has overcome the knee injury which saw him miss most of last season and is ready for his next challenge: “Last year was a difficult one for me but I’ve put that behind me and am ready for the next step. I’ve been with the club for 10 years, something which gives me enormous satisfaction. They have helped me out and stuck by me through these difficult times, now it’s up to me to give something back in return”. Birindelli’s experience will be invaluable in the coming seasons as the young bianconeri side prepare themselves for what lies ahead: “I hope I can give advice to the younger players. When I arrived here as a youngster the other players went out of their way to make sure I felt at home, now it’s my turn to lend a helping hand, to transmit that enthusiasm and winning mentality”.

After the events of the last few months, the bianconeri right back is more determined than ever to play his part: “Although our situation is still not entirely clear the outcome of the sentencing is not important to me. We have a job to do and we will face our next challenge with enthusiasm and a strong team spirit. If we keep that desire, that will to win, together we will overcome this difficult situation”. And on the appointment of former team mate Didier Deschamps? “We played together for two years. As a coach, he has asked for hard work, respect for the rules, faith in ourselves as a group and a sense of responsibility. When training’s over though, he’s still one of the lads”. And the fans? “I think the last few months have brought us closer to the supporters, we see them every day. They give but they also expect. I’m sure the fans will always be there but it’s the winning that counts”.

:pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
:pint: nothing but respect for Birindelli!

How old is he? does he still plan to play? Hope his knee is alright

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Its always good to see the real bianconerops came out to give their support to the club when the club needs them, Thanks Birindelli

Birindelli's experience is gonna be really usefull for us.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Birindelli like Pessotto has been an unsung hero for us. Support from people like him in these times will help us in no small measure. Nothing but respect.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
nothing but respect to birindelli, unsung hero of this club for years and a loyal servent. That statement just shows wat a great man he is, the club was with him in the thick and thin and he would always the same.

i wont forget that goal in the CL against Depor(i think) one season when he took the ball from left side and then blasted it with his right foot into the top corner(or is it the other way around :p)

forza biri

Apr 19, 2006
Grazie Alessandro

97-98 Juventus 29 0
98-99 Juventus 24 1
99-00 Juventus 22 0
00-01 Juventus 19 0
01-02 Juventus 10 0
02-03 Juventus 17 0
03-04 Juventus 19 0
04-05 Juventus 12 0
05-06 Juventus 0 0

and he played 6 times for italian national team

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
memo said:
i still remember the goal vs depor

diri is my favorite player !!!!
very true..i even remember when montero holdin his head in shock after biri's goal against deportivo....forza Biri....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)