Ángel Di María (11 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Won't even waste time criticizing the player. This was absolutely predictable, as with Pogba.

Agnelli & co really came close to destroying the club. We don't know where it ends yet.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Look at the glass half-full. He only signed for one year. I tired of seeing Max asking/demanding for overpriced stopgaps. Dude.your making 9M yearly, coach some young talent up.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Look at the glass half-full. He only signed for one year. I tired of seeing Max asking/demanding for overpriced stopgaps. Dude.your making 9M yearly, coach some young talent up.
If I'm not mistaken, Juve really pushed the bar for a 2 yr contract lol. Di Maria was the one who stood for only one year.

I don't even like to remember this stuff.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
“It was just a bit of cramp, nothing to be too concerned about. It’s normal after playing 65 minutes when he had been off the field for 15 days.”

Di Maria is therefore expected to be ready to play next week’s Serie A top of the table showdown with leaders Napoli at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is it only me or is there anyone else who also thinks that hes the only player who can make good through pass in the team into the box?
rabiot made a brilliant through pass vs cremonese, miretti and fagioli are also good at finding spaces, and we'll rediscover chiesa soon. the problem with these guys is availability (let's hope. chiesa won't miss too much during the rest of the season) and consistency with the youngsters + rabiot

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
rabiot made a brilliant through pass vs cremonese, miretti and fagioli are also good at finding spaces, and we'll rediscover chiesa soon. the problem with these guys is availability (let's hope. chiesa won't miss too much during the rest of the season) and consistency with the youngsters + rabiot
True other than ADM, Chiesa is definitely someone who i can expect to produce a few moment of magic every game, the rest are pretty inconsistent

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is dealing with injuries, same as our whole squad. What makes him a scumbag and the others angels? They're all hurt just the same. I don't get it.

When he plays, he runs and asks for the ball. He wants to win clearly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Alessandro Barcellos, president of Internacional de Porto Alegre, to 'TyC Sports ': "We are monitoring the situation on the contract of Ángel #DiMaría".

[@AroundJuventus]

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He is dealing with injuries, same as our whole squad. What makes him a scumbag and the others angels? They're all hurt just the same. I don't get it.

Its because he's getting injured SO frequently and SO easily on top of the dumbest red card I've ever seen. He's not a scumbag but I just don't get the impression he's that bothered.

He's a flojito, and in a squad of flojitos we need the senior players to be examples and lead by example. He's not done that. He's been amazing when he's played but overall he's been a big fat flojito flop.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Its because he's getting injured SO frequently and SO easily on top of the dumbest red card I've ever seen. He's not a scumbag but I just don't get the impression he's that bothered.

He's a flojito, and in a squad of flojitos we need the senior players to be examples and lead by example. He's not done that. He's been amazing when he's played but overall he's been a big fat flojito flop.
Everyone is injured easily and frequently. He played on one leg against Fiorentina. That's what did him in.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Tuz experds decided he is unprofessional months ago and have continued to run with that line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)