Ángel Di María (15 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Oh common! Im not by any means defending Allegri but Di Maria’s plan would not have change at all with any other coach.

the guy wanted to sign with a club that let him stay in form for 6 months before the WC, play it and then be gone to Argentina.

We were the only stupid club who agree those terms…

You can blame ALOT of things to Allegri, but Di Maria’s plan is not one of them.

Blame our stupid management to agree to a stupid deal
You could see the frustration and lack of care in the players on the pitch, why do you think that is? Look at how he lashed out for his red card, he's clearly frustrated. No one in their right mind would want to work in this environment, and if you know you're going to be gone soon then even less so. I guarantee if we were playing better to where it would be even a semi-enjoyable environment for most players, it would be a different story.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Oh common! Im not by any means defending Allegri but Di Maria’s plan would not have change at all with any other coach.

the guy wanted to sign with a club that let him stay in form for 6 months before the WC, play it and then be gone to Argentina.

We were the only stupid club who agree those terms…

You can blame ALOT of things to Allegri, but Di Maria’s plan is not one of them.

Blame our stupid management to agree to a stupid deal
No. The stupid manager can’t inspire any players in his team. Everyone left expressed their unhappiness with the coach. Di Maria who doesn’t care expressed his intention to leave.
Of course, I agree with you that arrivabene is as stupid as our coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I agree that Allegri has been awful… I agree that he must be fired…

but if you guys think that Di María would have stay in Juventus with another coach… we’ll keep living in La La Land, and say hello to our management who have been living there for the last 4 years.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Exactly this.

We just tried to flex again by getting some “big” names without properly strategizing or doing some long-term planning. Our “big signings” were an injury prone Pogba, a Paredes who hasn’t been match fit for 6 months, and Di Maria, whose only goal was to stay for the WC.

Today, none of these players were on the pitch. As a matter of fact, our starting eleven had 9 players who were already here last season. This by itself is such a colossal failure and management should be held fully accountable for it. Allegri is not the only one who should be shown the door asap.
Did someone forget to remind you that Allegri never got who he wanted in his first period of terror here, his team was ripped apart every season for the joy of the management apparently. But the terms for him coming back was that now he would have unlimited power to pick the players he wanted.

Oct 23, 2011
Did someone forget to remind you that Allegri never got who he wanted in his first period of terror here, his team was ripped apart every season for the joy of the management apparently. But the terms for him coming back was that now he would have unlimited power to pick the players he wanted.
not sure how this is related to my post. Pls fix.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
not sure how this is related to my post. Pls fix.
One of the main excuses for Allegris failures as a coach and human, has been that management proactively has been working against him. But apparently this season he has cherry picked players with management. But you are again saying that player acquisitions is the fault of the management and is somewhat excusing Allegri.
What if we sacked the fuck out of him, and hired a coach with ideas and visions, who will have the balls and intellect to convince management to hire players that fits this vision and we will build a team from this, instead of this clueless shit and 100 different formations and lineups with players out of position, we always see with this frauds teams.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
One of the main excuses for Allegris failures as a coach and human, has been that management proactively has been working against him. But apparently this season he has cherry picked players with management. But you are again saying that player acquisitions is the fault of the management and is somewhat excusing Allegri.
What if we sacked the fuck out of him, and hired a coach with ideas and visions, who will have the balls and intellect to convince management to hire players that fits this vision and we will build a team from this, instead of this clueless shit and 100 different formations and lineups with players out of position, we always see with this frauds teams.

He was not "excusing" Allegri, he clearly said that he should be fired but not only him.

Listen.. If you think our problems are fixed firing ONLY Allegri and bringing someone else and that theres not a problem with our management then... well... at this point if anyone fail to see that, its only because you dont want to see it...so... La La Land....

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He was not "excusing" Allegri, he clearly said that he should be fired but not only him.

Listen.. If you think our problems are fixed firing ONLY Allegri and bringing someone else and that theres not a problem with our management then... well... at this point if anyone fail to see that, its only because you dont want to see it...so... La La Land....
It's true the club as a whole is a mess. From the management, the coach, to the players, but changing coach has always been the easiest solution and appointing new coach usually brings back that enthusiasm and squad unity for the players. I think that's what the players need atm cause no one give a shit anymore under Allegri

Oct 23, 2011
But apparently this season he has cherry picked players with management. But you are again saying that player acquisitions is the fault of the management and is somewhat excusing Allegri.

no one is excusing anyone my friend.

I’m holding people accountable based on their job titles. It’s managements responsibility to run the club and make us as competitive as possible over the summer, and the coach’s responsibility to then execute on the pitch and get results. They both failed miserably. You’re just taking the easy way out if you are arguing against that. If anything, it looks like you’re excusing those who are keeping the coach, who you call a failure, in his seat.

On your 2nd point, you’re starting to sound like a broken record and I am really not sure who you are arguing against. Don’t we all want that?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
It's true the club as a whole is a mess. From the management, the coach, to the players, but changing coach has always been the easiest solution and appointing new coach usually brings back that enthusiasm and squad unity for the players. I think that's what the players need atm cause no one give a shit anymore under Allegri
no ones gives a shit, not only Allegri… you know why? because our management doesn’t give a shit.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree that Allegri should be fired, but probably that would not change much because the coach that comes
will not give a shit, because his boss (the management) don’t give a shit…

When you have a job and you have a boss that doesn’t give a shit, you can be great at that job, but with time you will lose interest, because your boss doesn’t give a shit.

Again, I’m not making excuses for Allegri, he should be fired, but that will not fix our team, since our management don’t give a shit, our coach don’t give a shit, and since our coach don’t give a shit our players don’t give a shit…

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I agree that Allegri has been awful… I agree that he must be fired…

but if you guys think that Di María would have stay in Juventus with another coach… we’ll keep living in La La Land, and say hello to our management who have been living there for the last 4 years.
It's just basic human nature, if you're not happy in your work enviroment you look to leave. Even with Juve you can see it over the last year or so: Ronaldo, De Ligt, Kulusevski, etc.

Hell, I've been at my current job for a year now and I've lost count of the amount of people that left because they were unhappy for one reason or another :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)