Ángel Di María (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only after almost joining Barcelona 6 times.
You think this is a golden opp or a bad deal?

- - - Updated - - -

Happy with this signing. We badly lacked width, creativity and experience in midfield last season, which he brings. I remember him as being a player who shows up in big games too, he was the best player on the pitch in the CL final he won.

Here is a nice article about his background:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ld-for-35-footballs-now-its-60m-30536311.html
And only Juve can destroy players that can bring us that. :tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-07-09_00-49-04.jpg

One of the reasons I’ve chosen for the 22 is because it remembered me a bit the victory in Champions League and I know that Juve is fighting for it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I like the numbers. 1 yr deal, only 1.5M agent comission, reasonable salary.

He has a lot of flair and creativity, something Juve is in dire need.

Haven't watched him in 10 yrs, but I don't think at his age he still has the acceleration and final speed to actually play as a winger... I think he'll do more as an AM or something, behind Chiesa and Vlahovic. Could work well, if we had fullbacks to provide width. Lol.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

One of the best pure talents we've signed in the last 20 years. Enjoyed watching him and Cavani so much over they years, at least one came here.

Let's enjoy the year together and who knows, maybe he stays for more. :vidal:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really looking forward to seeing him in action. Leaves it all on the pitch and a massively needed injection of attacking quality.

Will help address the lack of goals from midfield and the wings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)