Ángel Di María - AM RLC - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
At this point I hope he say yes to Juve not because I think he can be good for us but because if he says "No" our reputation (or whats left of it) will be under the floor...
Their reputation already has hit rock bottom and though it won't help team success this season, telling Di Maria adios will do far more for Juve's success down the road in acquiring players. As good as he is, he's only a band-aid that possibly might fall off quicker than we expect lol.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Seems like that's all that the Euro soccer media is about ...... 99% rumor and 1% truth. Just giving my opinion but how long have we been going after possibly an over-the-hill superstar that by all known no other club wants him and top priority on his mind is his last WC.
I think every international players has the WC as their top priority this season. Unless you're Italian ofc...

We'll be after him 'till he actually decides anything. Crazy, right?

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
daidevil thinks juve is a holy land where players gonna trip over themselves to join lmao

let's not forget di maria is argentinaian. he would ask his fellow countryman dybala how they treat argies there.
You think I grew up like you, with mommy and daddy spoon feeding me??

I grew up in a tough environment, one wrong move, one wrong thing said wrong, one wrong look at someone the wrong way could cost you your life.

You’re spoiled and have no idea what respect means.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/Juventus/20-06-2022/buffon-juve-maria-questa-serie-sarebbe-come-maradona-intervista-4401062068784_preview.shtml?reason=unauthenticated&origin=http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/Juventus/20-06-2022/buffon-juve-maria-questa-serie-sarebbe-come-maradona-intervista-4401062068784.shtml. - original italian article/interview.

https://news.italy-24.com/sport/amp/515736 -> english version

Buffon seems to also be pushing for his move here, didn’t shy away from it at all, even went a bit to the extreme with the comparison and potential impact that he would have on the league, but that only comes to show how highly he thinks of Di Maria and how good of a fit he believes could be.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cause he is a WC player that will cost not too much and will improve our attack a lot.
I think its Allegri that really wants him

- - - Updated - - -

Today he decides [La Stampa]

:tuttosport:
Yap.. today but if not today then tomorrow and if not tomorrow...
No one knows I guess

- - - Updated - - -

At this point I hope he say yes to Juve not because I think he can be good for us but because if he says "No" our reputation (or whats left of it) will be under the floor...
I think you worry about Juves rep more than the people who work there..
If Di Maria joins Barcelona or Benfica it means nothing. We will go for someone else..

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think its Allegri that really wants him

- - - Updated - - -

Yap.. today but if not today then tomorrow and if not tomorrow...
No one knows I guess
And for pretty good reasons i may add…

Some here need to take some of this rumors more lightly, there is practically not even one official statement from anyone at Juventus claiming that we’ve given the player an ultimatum and that he keeps postponing it, only leak out there atm is that we are in advanced negotiations with the player, but clearly little do we or any other journalist out there actually know of what deadline was really decided towards getting that final answer from him or what is causing the delay in the first place, that if there even is a delay to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

It does look quite likely that this week could be the one tho, or so it might seem, after all there’s not much left to do other than to wait and see how it eventually pans out, overreacting about it won’t change anything.

Last edited:

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Who wants this guy? He is taking a piss and don't give a fuck about Juventus? He doesn't respect the history and the club. Clearly he doesn't want to play in Italy. But we are begging this 34yrs old guy to come here against his will.... pathetic directors

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
U guys take it to seriously, he is on holidays and wants to choose best option while not being attached to any of the interested clubs. It's not a case of honour of our club, we just want the best available guy for one year and he wants best possible option for himself. No one is taking piss of anyone, it's just a business where both sides are looking for a best solution for themselves. We are probably so long on him because there are really no affordables alternatives and that's all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If he decides to join today he is most welcome, great player.

If he doesn't join until next week I declare him a useless, finished piece of shit who disrespects the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)