Ángel Di María - AM RLC - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I hope we somehow get him for another season. Hopefully there’s an option for it.

I would say that there might sure be at least an option inserted somewhere in there but even if it’s not than i’d still prefer to believe that there is at least a gentleman’s agreement in place to renew the contract for another year if everything eventually goes well on the pitch and he does manage to adapt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You just can’t possibly believe that a player, Di Maria in this case, could have somehow told Juventus(or any club for that matter) for over 5weeks in a row that he will respond by the end of each of those weeks and then proceed to postpone it again week after week, all this while also supposedly being ‘pressured’ by us to give a faster answer, that’s just not realistic enough and would be very unprofessional for both player and club to continue pursuing this track if that was what happened….

He had probably asked for some time to think about the proposal and then scheduled to give an answer closer to the end of his vacation, which is what happened and makes sense, everything else is just journalist’s and their bs speculations.
sure sure…

Like I said… I’m sure Di Maria only wanted Juve all along ;)

Jun 16, 2020
You just can’t possibly believe that a player, Di Maria in this case, could have somehow told Juventus(or any club for that matter) for over 5weeks in a row that he will respond by the end of each of those weeks and then proceed to postpone it again week after week, all this while also supposedly being ‘pressured’ by us to give a faster answer, that’s just not realistic enough and would be very unprofessional for both player and club to continue pursuing this track if that was what happened….

He had probably asked for some time to think about the proposal and then scheduled to give an answer closer to the end of his vacation, which is what happened and makes sense, everything else is just journalist’s and their bs speculations.
I completely agree.

Look at the situation from a journalist’s perspective; they want to make headlines everyday and it’s their job, so ultimately they have to make those ‘he’ll respond by Friday’ tweets to stay relevant.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #874
    where was he on vacation?
    I need my boys to check flight radar 24 for flights coming from there to Turin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)