Ángel Di María - AM RLC - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Watch him play, maybe - just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Stats are irrelevant. (@Bianconero81 )
No, but they aren't the only relevant factor. Otherwise, what's the point of watching and scouting players? Any retard with a laptop can look up stats and determine that player A is better than player B if that's the only metric.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Watch him play, maybe - just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but they aren't the only relevant factor. Otherwise, what's the point of watching and scouting players? Any retard with a laptop can look up stats and determine that player A is better than player B if that's the only metric.
Ok I’ll let the all sizzle and no steak situation unfold.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Selling kulu for old guy... shitlegri
We didnt sell Kulu for him - If anything we sold him for Zaniolo but its not even that.
Kulu is a very good player with a great vision and is a very good team player BUT he just didnt suit our play. He was often too slow for our game.
I cant blame anyone for selling someone who isnt performing here - even if the guy is clearly talented.

Also its not really Allegri who decides our market - This is not EPL where only the coach decides

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can’t wait

He’ll be easily one of the best player in the league even at his age. I know it shows how low the quality of Serie A is when a 34 year old can potentially be one of the best players, but it’s the truth. Can’t wait to see him do his thing next season.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Can’t wait

He’ll be easily one of the best player in the league even at his age. I know it shows how low the quality of Serie A is when a 34 year old can potentially be one of the best players, but it’s the truth. Can’t wait to see him do his thing next season.
100%

He's gonna rape hard, his age won't be noticed. Beast of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)