Ángel Di María - AM RLC - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Isn't he on vacay? Perhaps he just wants to chill and relax with his family - that is not an unreasonable request. I'd certainly hate it if I were on holiday and a prospective employer kept calling me or asking me when I'd be ready to start - very annoying and incredibly unprofessional. I doubt our board are harassing him - probably just some journos need to boost their view counts.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
We know his decision, this is being prolonged so we can work quietly on something else IMO

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk
I agree, i think he's the top algorithm of our strategy, and if we arw to sign him for free it's a sure sign funds are available so some clubs might take the piss in their valuation. The less info the better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree, i think he's the top algorithm of our strategy, and if we arw to sign him for free it's a sure sign funds are available so some clubs might take the piss in their valuation. The less info the better.

Yep, that said club is most likely Zaniolo and their 50m valuation. Think SMS is out of reach so that one never an option.

And Koulibaly they can't ask for much when he is 31 years old. Tho we prolly trying to low ball then or do trades. Same with Roma.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1655836037332.png

Shame on Juventus to go and offer a 7M one year contract to Di Maria and expect a answer when the man is on his holidays!

Who do we think we are?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Who knows what talks have realistically involved. We’re not going to have our squad ready for the start of pre-season so the next best thing to do is to not overpay or panic buy.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Holidays are just an excuse for him. He is probably waiting for Barca's offer. Pogba Mkhitaryan Rudigar and other free agents didn't have a holiday?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who knows what talks have realistically involved. We’re not going to have our squad ready for the start of pre-season so the next best thing to do is to not overpay or panic buy.
The one thing we really needed to do was get our squad sorted just as pre-season starts. But looks like we’ve failed at that again. Season starts 3 weeks earlier than usual due to the World Cup and here we are, having neither sold anyone or signed anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)