Ángel Di María - AM RLC - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he banned, you next

You really banned me too.

How about instead of joke bans because you are so uber sensitive about old transfer rumours, you actually ban the people who pollute this forum on daily basis for months?

Like RUS who makes 70% of the threads COMPLETELY unreadable due him fighting the whole forum like a monkey that just got a knife.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #206

How about instead of joke bans because you are so uber sensitive about old transfer rumours, you actually ban the people who pollute this forum on daily basis for months?

Like RUS who makes 70% of the threads COMPLETELY unreadable due him fighting the whole forum like a monkey that just got a knife.
    banned yesterday buddy

banned you for 30sec, can't take a joke? ffs

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

The mods seem to enjoy RUS’ fucking this entire forum up like the ADHD-riddled monkey he is.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #212
    Que pasa? What changed? RUS was entertaining to you mod guys dueling whole forum with a knife, but then he got into mod break room with AK and shit got real?

was ''perma'' banned before, some cuties I guess said give him a chance I guess....came back and didn't change. We got along but if they don't learn from their mistakes...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    was ''perma'' banned before, some cuties I guess said give him a chance I guess....came back and didn't change. We got along but if they don't learn from their mistakes...
    :ziz:

Keep it permanent this time. We have done this song and dance with this dude for 12 years. He ain't ever changing. A slow eating spammy cancer cell in social setting.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Angel di María (34) has offered himself to Barcelona, but right now his signing isn't contemplated because the priority is Raphinha from Leeds United. The Argentine's age is seen as a handicap too.

[Mundo Deportivo via barcacentre]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)