¿You Speak English? (14 Viewers)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #142
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I know. I thought you said that Nina posted a comment to you in Spanish in another thread, but you just said we are not talking about what people said in other threads. Can you clearify for me?
    Yes i said that. But it was in response to what you were already baggin on me for. That dosent mean its the reason i created the thread.

Dumbass!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++

Yes i said that. But it was in response to what you were already baggin on me for. That dosent mean its the reason i created the thread.

Dumbass!
    When did I say that? Hey, you said you had problems with Nina, I agreed, then you disagreed and made something up. Doesn't that sound rather funny? Its almost like you don't even have a clue what this whole argument is about! Its unbelievable!

By the way, I'd never resort into using these middle school age remarks like "dumbass". It just takes away the validity of your arguments, which seem to be confused anyway. ;)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #146
    Only because im arguing with someone who dosent really have an argument in the first place.

Let me shine alittle light for everyone who has taken part in this thread.

1. This thread was never nothing more than a random waste of time 'joke' thread. Another way for me the amuse myself and others on this forum.

2. The joke was as much on mac as anyone, i was blowing up his comments and bagging on him.

3. Ive never made a serious post her in my time, why would i start now.

4. Nevermind jessicas 'Emma dosent like spanish people' rantings in spanish thread. Thats just narrowminded. I dont have any problems with spanish people or any other people.

5. This thread was created for people like Fliakis, Josh, Zlatan, Graham and myself to do nothing exciting on. Not for Andy, Jessica, Majed to pop in to rant about foreign threads which i couldnt give 2 ****s about.

6. Nice to see people i had considered as friends pick the other 'side' when there never even was sides. Yes thats you Becchi, Vicki, Majed.

7. I cant help but wonder if most of the negative comments here are simply due to the fact that a white english girl ranted on about other nations. I completely forgot that english people werent allowed to do that.
    Or maybe it was my friendship with Mac that done it.
    I bet if Josh posted this thread no time wasting Andys would come in crying about it.

8. Count yourself lucky, i was planning to completely invade the spanish, chinese and arabic threads. I thought this would go down better.

9. Thats all. I apologise for everything. And i wont do it again. Not.
    I probably will do it again and im not sorry at all. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    5. This thread was created for people like Fliakis, Josh, Zlatan, Graham and myself to do nothing exciting on. Not for Andy, Jessica, Majed to pop in to rant about foreign threads which i couldnt give 2 ****s about.
    Really? Like Vicky said, next time please be kind enough to post "This thread is not for Andy, Jess, Fabi, or Majed."

6. Nice to see people i had considered as friends pick the other 'side' when there never even was sides. Yes thats you Becchi, Vicki, Majed.
    Emma, I have never had a problem with you before. I like you, but not this thread and what it seems to entail.

7. I cant help but wonder if most of the negative comments here are simply due to the fact that a white english girl ranted on about other nations. I completely forgot that english people werent allowed to do that.
    I bet if Josh posted this thread no time wasting Andys would come in crying about it.
    Thats a load of horse shit. If Josh had made this thread, I would question it. If Martin made this thread, I would question it. If Graham made this thread, I would certainly question it. If I would have made this thread, I sure hope to the high heavens that people would question it.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Only because im arguing with someone who dosent really have an argument in the first place.

Let me shine alittle light for everyone who has taken part in this thread.

1. This thread was never nothing more than a random waste of time 'joke' thread. Another way for me the amuse myself and others on this forum.
    a joke eh!?
    read your signature...

2. The joke was as much on mac as anyone, i was blowing up his comments and bagging on him.
    you started a whole thread to do that?!
    maybe you should have realized that Mac isn't the only one who's gonna read this thread. more specifically, maybe you should have looked ahead and realized that you might be pushing the wrong buttons to some people.

friendly advice: never go into a PR related job.

3. Ive never made a serious post her in my time, why would i start now.
    :howler:
    very intelligent statement!!
    no need to comment on this one!

4. Nevermind jessicas 'Emma dosent like spanish people' rantings in spanish thread. Thats just narrowminded. I dont have any problems with spanish people or any other people.
    I thought Jessica just said that you have a problem with her and Fabi. then you resolved that by saying that you have no problem with fabs and you dont know jessica anyway.
    dont generalize the issue with Jessica. it was spacifically about your problem with her. your wise-ass remark to her implying that Fabi thinks for her was insulting. dont play nice girl here Emma and dont take us for idiots.

5. This thread was created for people like Fliakis, Josh, Zlatan, Graham and myself to do nothing exciting on . Not for Andy, Jessica, Majed to pop in to rant about foreign threads which i couldnt give 2 ****s about.
    you can do that in every other thread. besides, you should know that useless thread will get closed anyway. why pull a Srecka?

also, doesn't this point conflict a bit with #1 ;)

I dont pick sides randomly. I have my own views and i won't change change them for anyone. your task is to convince me i'm wrong. Also, a single argument doesnt make us enimies.

you hear that dripping sound?!
    do you?

that's my heart bleeding for you! :howler:
    cut the victim act. Lil's done a better job.

8. Count yourself lucky, i was planning to completely invade the spanish, chinese and arabic threads. I thought this would go down better.
    oh praise the lord!!! :rolleyes:

9. Thats all. I apologise for everything. And i wont do it again. Not.
    I probably will do it again and im not sorry at all. ;)
    how old are you BTW?

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    about this thread: I don't care..

about other "language threads": what's wrong with letting people express themselves in their own language..

yes, it may be boring sometimes with all that chit-chat going on there, but.. there is no much to do about it.. if the mods are ok with it, so be it.. why should anyone be concerned about it..
    Don't like it, don't get it.. then, leave it..

peace..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

a joke eh!?
    read your signature...

maybe you should have realized that Mac isn't the only one who's gonna read this thread. more specifically, maybe you should have looked ahead and realized that you might be pushing the wrong buttons to some people.

friendly advice: never go into a PR related job.

I thought Jessica just said that you have a problem with her and Fabi. then you resolved that by saying that you have no problem with fabs and you dont know jessica anyway.
    dont generalize the issue with Jessica. it was spacifically about your problem with her. your wise-ass remark to her implying that Fabi thinks for her was insulting. dont play nice girl here Emma and dont take us for idiots.

you can do that in every other thread. besides, you should know that useless thread will get closed anyway. why pull a Srecka?

I dont pick sides randomly. I have my own views and i won't change change them for anyone. your task is to convince me i'm wrong. Also, a single argument doesnt make us enimies.

do you?

oh praise the lord!!! :rolleyes:

how old are you BTW?
    :rofl: Great stuff Majed.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #151

a joke eh!?
    read your signature...

Ok now what?
    No i didnt. I didnt say that. It was for everyone.
    And its obvious the arabs, chinese and spanish were gonna come in and cry, thats not something i care much about to honest. And i expected alittle more maturity.

friendly advice: never go into PR related job.
    Thats useful

I guess you hadnt realised i dont take this forum seriously. I dont see how thats a howler.

Yes it was insulting. But it was in response to her 'emma hates spanish'. hence what you jost posted is meaningless.

yeah. riight.

Majed you dont have views on a joke. Or maybe you do. Hmmm.

do you?

Thats not a victim act. But your hardly the 'appropriate' person for me to discuss this with.

how old are you BTW?

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #152
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

:rofl: Great stuff Majed.
    Your post count would be a few hundred less if you took out all these kinda comments. We know you agree with him.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Your post count would be a few hundred less if you took out all these kinda comments. We know you agree with him.
    before i answer the above, would you get over the post count thing already!!

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #154
    The post count isnt important. its just andy really over does it on the i agrees

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The post count isnt important. its just andy really over does it on the i agrees
    Sorry Emma, I will never post an agreement statement again. :LOL: Like the post count really matters anyway. I'm still waiting on that prize....

But you must admit, Majed made some funny points.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

No i didnt. I didnt say that. It was for everyone.
    And its obvious the arabs, chinese and spanish were gonna come in and cry, thats not something i care much about to honest. And i expected alittle more maturity.
    it was obvious, but you expected more maturity. (tchya! that makes sense)

so if i insult you and "not care about it," does that make it Ok?

Thats useful
    great, i thought so :cheesy:

I guess you hadnt realised i dont take this forum seriously. I dont see how thats a howler.
    that doesn't matter... any human should at least show some common (curtasy) [spelling?!]

Yes it was insulting. But it was in response to her 'emma hates spanish'. hence what you jost posted is meaningless.
    would you kindly quote where Jessica said that in this thread :)

Majed you dont have views on a joke. Or maybe you do. Hmmm.
    i'll give you a couple more mintues to think harder about this one.

Thats not a victim act. But your hardly the 'appropriate' person for me to discuss this with.
    i'm not even gonna bother to ask what that's supposed to mean.

my 12 year old sis already grew out of that...sorry.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #157
    Have a look at Nick against the world, all you do in there is quote and emoticon ;)

And yeah he did, even tho not exactly in relation.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #158
    Majed its in the spanish thread. Go find it yourself.

I didnt realise you would be 'insulted' by me saying that an arabic thread is pointless. Apologies.
    The thread wasnt intended to insult people, there werent any insults until people jumped it.

And i dont feel like explaining an english racism problem that works both ways yet overlooked, to a arabic american. Thats all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Have a look at Nick against the world, all you do in there is quote and emoticon ;)

And yeah he did, even tho not exactly in relation.
    Hmmmm, maybe we are looking at the wrong thread?

Okay, I used to do that more often, but not lately. The only emotion post I made recently was one to Fabi in that thread, and one right here in this one.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    But lets face it. The problem wasnt the thread.

The problem was Jessica thinking it was about her in the first place, which it wasnt. Andy feeling bagged on because he loves Jessi, and Majed jumping in also as he regulars the Arabic thread.

And please leave Fabi out of this as it was never about Fabi nor was she involved.

Anyway post your replys and finish this up
    I have said before why I'm defending Jess and Fabi, and its not only because they are my friends. ;) Its just not right to have something against people who speak MULTIPLE languages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)