¿You Speak English? (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Welcome to the official english thread of juventuz.com.

After a inspiration from macs rant in nicks poll. Yeah this one
the post boosting thread of jessica and fabiana. any other such thread would be closed. Can we have an english thread were we can post thousands of completely random messages? Close that stupid thread, they have msn, use it. And even after posting thousands of times in there, they still feel the need to plague the rest of the forum with spanish conversations between each other. Theres a PM feature you know.
and discussions with my partner in crime.

Note: Macs isnt in anyway associated with this thread.

We have arabic, chinese and spanish versions were approx 3, no more than 5 people talk randomly about anything and everything. These threads are pointless post count pushers and shouldnt exist. But since they do, we shouldnt miss out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hi my name is Graham, I'm speaking English so it doesn't really matter what I talk about. Oh, would you look at that, I have one more post now :party:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good. Our own thread. Just for us. How cool.

BTW, I think it's their right if they want their own thread to suit their language. The rest of the Forum is in English, so whats the matter?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Good. Our own thread. Just for us. How cool.

BTW, I think it's their right if they want their own thread to suit their language. The rest of the Forum is in English, so whats the matter?
Okay, i'll cut the crap for a sec.

I think the reason for people's disgruntlement with the whole foreign language thing is that, despite having their own thread for whichever language it might be, foreign language speakers still feel the need to hold private conversations in every thread imaginable

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Okay, i'll cut the crap for a sec.

I think the reason for people's disgruntlement with the whole foreign language thing is that, despite having their own thread for whichever language it might be, foreign language speakers still feel the need to hold private conversations in every thread imaginable
Okay, but so do English speakers. Even in multiple threads.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
i'm sorry
but this is silly .... i'd even say stupid

some people in here are fluent in spanish/arabic/chinese , and aren't fluent in english
would you give them a break and let them speak their own language ?
or should we make them speak english only and have a dozen of "Alex_Samatar" threads ?

they don't open any other threads in their language, why do you have a problem with them ?
Emma.... i suppose it's because you hate Fabi and Jessie ....
if that's the case, we all got the point, no need to bring it up again

or is it because you need some more attention ? heh, if that's the problem, then i don't know what to say

bah ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)