(¯`·.¸(¯`·.¸ 15.000 ¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAOKI4

Jan 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i have done nothing for you and you know that.. :down:
on the contrary!
you were angry with me because of dimitris :down:
What are you saying thea? You have done so much for me!!You know what I mean...

Ad, of course, I wasn't angry with you! Nothing happened, after all! Your behaviour was :thumb:

PAOKI4

Jan 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
You should all get together. Ive never seen any bunch of people love each other so much :D

And yeah its so tacky :D
I don't know about others, but Lili and me surely love each other because we are not only internet-friends ;)

We have met and we talk to each every day!

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #112
    ++ [ originally posted by PAOKI4 ] ++

I don't know about others, but Lili and me surely love each other because we are not only internet-friends ;)

We have met and we talk to each every day!
    min tis dineis simasia.
    einai ilithia i kopela....
    auti pou tsakonomai sunexeia....

sorry for the greek... :angel:
    i won't do it again!:devil:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

min tis dineis simasia.
    einai ilithia i kopela....
    auti pou tsakonomai sunexeia....

sorry for the greek... :angel:
    i won't do it again!:devil:
    I like the greek language it's cool, i have been to greece twice, one of the best countries i have ever visited:)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    so,that was it...i am finally a juventus legent! :touched:

what else could mke me happier??? (relating to this forum of caurse! )

this is my third dedication thread,in 2 years...and i still remember my first day here......

so,for the begining.
    THANK YOU ALL PEOPLE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME SO LONG.
    THANK YOU ALL THE SUPPORTED ME AND ALSO THANX TO ALL OF YOU MY DEAR "ENEMIES".you gace me the best time fighting with you :p

so,lets begin with the traditional personal dedications.

Gray gray where are you?:groan: i miss you man! anyway....you know how much you mean to me in here...and thanx for except being a greap mate and then a great mod,also thanx for being so great person and for treating me so nice....

Martin thanx for putting up with me and treated me with such respect,even though i was a pain in the ass sometimes and i am so sorry...
    you are the best mod,cause you have this special ability to make people respect you.thanx for everything

Tom wtf...thanx for not baning me so far...i bet you wanted to it many times :p

Fabiana fabi thanx for not stealing my forum men :p you are hard to compete beauty :boxing:

Zlatan thanx for your friendship...you are one of my favourite ppl here,and i know i make no mistake to like you cause you are a great person ;)

Hydde artyro sweety,i missed you all that time...!well,thanx for being my friend,and even though we don't talk that often anymore,i still know i have a friend in panama for me ;) and that is priceless....

Elnur thanx for all those times i laughed with you and for all the times i wanted to :boxing: you.... ;)

Azzuri7 you are such a great guy and a huge juventino..want anything more?thanx for being a great mate :)

Ana my dearest ana....i love you so much girl and thank you for all those beautiful talks and for this peace you are giving me everytime i need it :)

Forza juve go girl! without you,my lp thread would be dead.thanx SOOO much for keeping it alive! :D

Nick we may used to annoy each other,but after our secret meetings in Plaka,everything changed :p become a juventino and you'll have both my thanx and my vote ;)

Alessandro10 we don't talk much,but you are great :thumb:

Baggio MY HANDSOME BOY!!! :kiss: thanx for posting your wonderful pics and you make this forum so lovevly :flirt:

Vinman COME BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! the forum lost one of it's best members.you may never read this but thanx for posting those GREAT posts....i always liked them...and now i miss them.shame on you :fero:

Barkuss somehow after finding out about your private beach,i think i like you more :flirt: thanx for the invitation...i'll come! be sure!

Kel what can i say for you and be enough??? i like you so much and if you were not a milanista,you'd just perfect! thanx for everything ;)

Modo bianconero you bring me hard time reading your posts,but it's worth....cause i like them sooo much!!!! :D

Tassard tassard,paok is great,but juve is the BEST.remember that ;) and thanx for bringing some greek air in here! i think i am not enough!

Maurizio i don't know you that well,but i am working on it ;) thanx for the e-mail....you know :flirt:

Zambrotta19 post more!come on! thanx for the sweet words of yours :kiss:

dorina thea thanx for existing in my life and for being my best friend.
    i don't think i need to tell you more cause you know how much i love you.
    thanx for the amazing hosting and please! come here more often.at least for juve's and my sake re thea!!!!

---------------------
    Don bes
    Arif
    Sergio
    MISS DUBAI
    Seven
    Gino genesio

the rest of you thanx for everything...
    if i forgot any of you,i am deeply sorry!!!!!
    HEY!! Where the hell is my personal bit? :eek:

How could you!

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    This just wont do. I demand a public apology.

Lilli dont tell me your still annoyed at me for posting your death threat PM on the forum? It was just supposed to be fun. Actually it was fun. :D

Erik, We cant hook up but you can join my fanclub.

PAOKI4

Jan 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I like the greek language it's cool, i have been to greece twice, one of the best countries i have ever visited:)
    Where exactly did you go? Greece is indeed a beautiful country!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    This just wont do. I demand a public apology.

Lilli dont tell me your still annoyed at me for posting your death threat PM on the forum? It was just supposed to be fun. Actually it was fun. :D

Erik, We cant hook up but you can join my fanclub.
    would you for once stop turning down the guys on the forum........

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)