(¯`·.¸(¯`·.¸ 10.000 ¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #124
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

So basically if i understand you hate people who mind their own business.

Double negative in the first sentence.

i.e. I don't DON'T LIKE MILAN.

i.e. I am NOT NOT CHEERING FOR MILAN.
    actually you are right,but those words are not mine...so i didn't pay attention on the grammar mistake..
    i'll fix it! ;)

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #125
    ++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
    F*CK

I never make dedications, its just not fair, why cant i get a personal thing some times? To much to ask? Hell i'd even take a place on the 'also thanks to' namelists at the end. Nick never makes it either right enough :D

Oh and i find it strange and even funny how people actually celebrate there post counts, and say 'it was alot of hard work, but i did it'. I dont see it as work at all, work is working 9-5 in a shit job not posting on a forum, its like talking. Are you 'working' when you are talking?
    I usually look at my post count and think what a big waste of my time.
    for me it's not a waste of time,and when i write work,i don't mean it's a work i hate to do or that i have to do.

it's a pleasant work which i have decided myself...

as for the waste of time,i am coming again to this,i totally diagree cause that was my choice to be here,with all the other juventinis and i am very happy to celebrate my 10,000 cause i am happy to know how much time i have spent for juve and for my friends

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    Serge :what if i tell you i have no idea what to write you??will you believe me?? the 2 of us use to get along...but latetly...i have the feeling that we have a wall between us... :rolleyes:

Hon, there's no wall between us. Just because we disagree on something doesn't mean that we're not cool anymore.

Congrats:)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++

Maybe youll mention me in your dedication thread now :cheesy:

Colin, are you kidding me??

Some archeologist will find the Ark of the Covenant before Nick gets around to making his dedication.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    :Annie-Gigi's twin :I know where i can always find you and that's why i am not complaining for you being a little lost from this forum! You are a great of mine-the best with ana-and now,that we don't contact so much,it's an test for our friendship which i am usre it's gonna last for loooong time,right? :)

Hi Lili! Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: I thought we will reach this number nearly at the same time here, but the life and the mods changed the things. However you know, where you can find me, and there I'll reach the 10K soon, hopefully. I also hope, that our friendship will last long, I promise to do everything what is possible for it! :angel:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)