.....::::: ¦ FM ¦ :::::..... (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Here's the place to post your favourite radio channels! Preferably ones that can be listened to online so the rest of us can enjoy them too.

I'll start:

Radio Donna :star:

Genre: Pop, rock and DANCE
Language: Dutch, but not a lot of talk except the news

Great radio channel from Antwerp, Flanders. They play music from the '90s and present day and are very interactive so you can easily request records. They play some WICKED dance music on weekend nights so tune in for some cool beats on saturday evenings!

I have a 30 second jingle for you here which gives a nice impression of the kind of music they play:

!!PREVIEW JINGLE!!

Now, if you liked that, then go visit their official website or check them out here on livestream (windows media player):

Note: you don't have to post so thorough as I just did, a link to the website and some info on the music they play will do. I just felt like typing :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Here's the place to post your favourite radio channels! Preferably ones that can be listened to online so the rest of us can enjoy them too.

I'll start:

Radio Donna :star:

Genre: Pop, rock and DANCE
Language: Dutch, but not a lot of talk except the news

Great radio channel from Antwerp, Flanders. They play music from the '90s and present day and are very interactive so you can easily request records. They play some WICKED dance music on weekend nights so tune in for some cool beats on saturday evenings!

I have a 30 second jingle for you here which gives a nice impression of the kind of music they play:

!!PREVIEW JINGLE!!

Now, if you liked that, then go visit their official website or check them out here on livestream (windows media player):

Note: you don't have to post so thorough as I just did, a link to the website and some info on the music they play will do. I just felt like typing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)