Cryptocurrency (3 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I've recently started learning about cryptocurrency, and it's quite fascinating. I know others were interested in it too, so we can discuss it here. I'm sure it will become widely accepted sooner or later.

Here's a good video explaining what it is:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I've invested few k euros before 30/45 days .

I would like to order few GPU , but no stock :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Oh... that mining requires a lot of hardware doesn't it?
Yep , 6 gpu would be nice for a rig . Some friends of mine bought 12 rigs (72 gpu) , each rig 1900€ but it was worth it , ethereum difficulty was lower and he has been mining good amount .

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yep , 6 gpu would be nice for a rig . Some friends of mine bought 12 rigs (72 gpu) , each rig 1900€ but it was worth it , ethereum difficulty was lower and he has been mining good amount .

Awesome. Hope it makes you rich :D

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9
    I couldn't buy gpus here or somewhere else in eu , it's already sold out :(

Have you invested to any crypto currency ?

Not yet, was doing the research first. But I'm going to invest small amounts and feel it out, and maybe try trading it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006

How much does he make per month?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I remember talking how good investment bitcoin would be when it had 20 dollar price. :sergio: They told me I'm crazy at the university.

Mining looks tempting although companies are now investing way too heavy into it which will make the progress even slower.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    GPU?
    If you like learning about Cryptocurrency, then you'll obviously enjoy Cryptocurrency part of IT.
    learn about IT. IT(Information Technology) is the right line for you.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Good money in it at the moment.

Mining currency is getting a lot of money here with the lower cost of eletricity. There's a huge lack of GPU at the market but with the investment of ~1000 euros I think it's possible to earn ~270e per month.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Good money in it at the moment.

Mining currency is getting a lot of money here with the lower cost of eletricity. There's a huge lack of GPU at the market but with the investment of ~1000 euros I think it's possible to earn ~270e per month.
    Yep, did some math on my own for my country but the electricity cost are too high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)