Summer mercato 2015 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- Will the media talk about Pogba leaving every single day?
- Will both Zaza and Berardi come to Juve?
- Are we gonna buy a 126th keeper?
- Any more freebies around?
- F*ck Kempf!
- 15.5m to pay for Pereyra and peanuts for Evra.
- Where are we shipping out Nando?
- Pepe, Storari and Pado gone? Thanks for the memories. :touched: :cry:
- Will Raiola bring us Mkhitaryan so we keep Paul?
- Rugani :tuttosport:
- We need a young natural LB but will Beppe get a RB that can play LB? :sigh:
- Should we look for Carlitos, Pirlo and Barza replacements now? Well, we don,t have the cash right?
- Will Beppe pay the annual Udinese tax?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
first

- - - Updated - - -

Whether Allegri cares about width or not, it's an important part of football at the highest level. I've just about had my fill of watching our full backs kill our attacks because they're trying to do a wingers job.
Yeah, I agree about how painful it is watching our fullbacks try to cross. Licht sucks. Caceres sucks. Asamoah has pace but still can't cross. Evra does seem to be the best crosser out of our full backs. I agree our crossing is painful. Apparently Sturaro can cross, but that doesn't solve your problem with the defense. :D

Tevez/Coman-Morata/Llorente-Berardi

Don't see why that wouldn't be dangerous in a 433 next year. Coman a year older and Tevez's last season with us. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

126th keeper :lol:

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark: Perhaps we loaned Mattiello out to play for the rest of the season so we can bring him back next year for LB?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    maybe we want to make a Zambrotta out of him? :boh: I heard that's what we want to do with this Zappa kid we got from Sass.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Hmm. No need for him then unless we plan on using 352 sometimes then it doesn't make sense to keep him?
    If we kept Pepe he might be useful in a 4-4-2, but he's pretty versatile and can play both sides. It wouldn't surprise me to see a fullback appearance at some point because of his size and work rate, but he's much better running with the ball.

He does remind me a little of Zambrotta in that respect.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    My prediction is that we will sell Llorente because now is the last chance to make some money from him.

It seems he is destine dto be benched by end season...so no point in having him on the bench with huge wages (in comparison to what he offers).

He is gone IMO.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    maybe we want to make a Zambrotta out of him? :boh: I heard that's what we want to do with this Zappa kid we got from Sass.
    If we kept Pepe he might be useful in a 4-4-2, but he's pretty versatile and can play both sides. It wouldn't surprise me to see a fullback appearance at some point because of his size and work rate, but he's much better running with the ball.

He does remind me a little of Zambrotta in that respect.
    Imagine if I said that what peoples reaction would be. :D

- - - Updated - - -

My prediction is that we will sell Llorente because now is the last chance to make some money from him.

It seems he is destine dto be benched by end season...so no point in having him on the bench with huge wages (in comparison to what he offers).

He is gone IMO.
    It does appear to be the end of the line from him. :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Half of this forum would be a Llorente improvement, we should still aim higher

We still fail massively to address our ridiculous lack of width, and we spend 30M on players we could have purchased properly a long time ago, and loaned them out like any normal club would do, and avoided a ridiculous 30M fee for 2 of them.
    we spend around 8M on Zaza when you calculate everything. we bought him for 3.5M from Sampdoria, sold his half for 2.5M to Sassuolo (when he was still a nobody coming of a serie b season), then sold his other half for 7.5M with the buyback (again great business, if he is not good enough, we made 6.5M pure profit on him, if he is good the 8.5M is nothing for him) and are now buying him for the 15M buyback. Berardi was also a good business as we bough his half for 4.5M back then but after 2 great seasons are getting him for 19.5M total. keep in mind the other players we have bought like Boakye, Gabbiadini and we had Immobile still. we couldnt buy all of them 100% and loan them out. too much risk there...

now, i agree we lack width, but for the summer i dont see good wingers available + we have Coman and Berardi. we probably want to see how they turn out before doing major investments in width. this summer we are probably getting an AM, the summer after i think (and hope) we can make the transition to the 4-2-3-1 with the AM and two wingers, i hope Coman and Berardi, if they are not ready i think we are capable of to invest a bigger sum to get a (quality) winger or two in 2016...

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    we spend around 8M on Zaza when you calculate everything. we bought him for 3.5M from Sampdoria, sold his half for 2.5M to Sassuolo (when he was still a nobody coming of a serie b season), then sold his other half for 7.5M with the buyback (again great business, if he is not good enough, we made 6.5M pure profit on him, if he is good the 8.5M is nothing for him) and are now buying him for the 15M buyback. Berardi was also a good business as we bough his half for 4.5M back then but after 2 great seasons are getting him for 19.5M total. keep in mind the other players we have bought like Boakye, Gabbiadini and we had Immobile still. we couldnt buy all of them 100% and loan them out. too much risk there...

now, i agree we lack width, but for the summer i dont see good wingers available + we have Coman and Berardi. we probably want to see how they turn out before doing major investments in width. this summer we are probably getting an AM, the summer after i think (and hope) we can make the transition to the 4-2-3-1 with the AM and two wingers, i hope Coman and Berardi, if they are not ready i think we are capable of to invest a bigger sum to get a (quality) winger or two in 2016...
    Not sure if the math adds up, but good point if it does.

The last part, I agree about using the two of them to see how they work out. Obviously Beppe will be looking for deals like he always does so there still might be some unique "market opportunities" out there, as Beppe says often. Plus we still have another half of a season to see what kind of talent emerges from the league we might be able to poach.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Imagine if I said that what peoples reaction would be. :D:
    :D

The direct comparison is obvious; he's originally a right footed right midfielder, tall and wiry in build, direct, energetic and useful off both feet, who then ends up on the left midfield and at left wingback, with people speaking about him converting to fullback.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    - Will the media talk about Pogba leaving every single day?
    yes but he will stay

- Will both Zaza and Berardi stay at Juve?
    you mean come to Juve? yes

- Are we gonna buy a 126th keeper?
    thats a must

- Any more freebies around?
    the world is full of freebies :beppe:

- F*ck Kempf!
    german piece of shit

- 15.5m to pay for Pereyra and peanuts for Evra.
    and 6M for Romulo :xfinger: (besides, arent the bonuses for Pereyra to be paid in 2020 only so this summer we have to spend 14M on him?)

- Where are we shipping out Nando?
    EPL :xfinger:. or Russia, they have money. or to pay Mirko a visit in UAE (or wherever he is)

- Pepe, Storari and Pado gone? Thanks for the memories. :touched: :cry:
    Storari is the only one im really sad for :sad:, the other two im gonna miss but not as much...

- Will Raiola bring us Mkhitaryan so we keep Paul?
    :donedeal:

:tuttosport:

- We need a young natural LB but will Beppe get a RB that can play LB? :sigh:
    will Raiola bring us Masuaku to kep Pogba here? then we could go all in for Firmino :tuttosport:

- Should we look for Carlitos, Pirlo and Barza replacements now? Well, we don,t have the cash right?
    better keep that for 2016. it will be more fun that way...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Not sure if the math adds up, but good point if it does.

The last part, I agree about using the two of them to see how they work out. Obviously Beppe will be looking for deals like he always does so there still might be some unique "market opportunities" out there, as Beppe says often. Plus we still have another half of a season to see what kind of talent emerges from the league we might be able to poach.
    quite possibly. remember last season how we talked about Lulic, Kolarov, Candreva, Immobile, Sanchez, Nani before the mercato? then completely different names we got in the summer :beppe:. Grande Beppe is full of surprises :D

- - - Updated - - -

Stop ignoring me @zizinho.
    am i?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    quite possibly. remember last season how we talked about Lulic, Kolarov, Candreva, Immobile, Sanchez, Nani before the mercato? then completely different names we got in the summer :beppe:. Grande Beppe is full of surprises :D

am i?
    :D Maybe not. :p

--

It will be interesting to see what Beppe comes up with. Of course, a lot will depend on what the bigger clubs do such as buying more expensive transfers making players available for us.

Beppe always makes it make sense at the end. :touched:

Like Harry Houdini, a great magician never reveals his secrets. :tuttosport:

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
    May 13, 2012
    Difficult to say at the moment..

But i would try to sell Llorente and one out of Chiellini (2-3 seasons average) or Ogbonna.. Rugani is the future and he needs to play a lot..

Buys: Striker (also if Zaza joins us), Leftback and skillfull player.. Winger or SS (no, not talkiing about Berardi)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)