Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (4 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Please read this thread before posting!

Hello and welcome to the Juventuz Forum!

We'd like to introduce the main features of these forums for you to enjoy your stay as much as possible.

The reason for this is that we're no ordinary forum, there are so many custom features that they simply need a short introduction each. I'll try to keep this as short as possible, don't be afraid to ask if you have more questions.

SPECIAL FEATURES AT JUVENTUZ

vBookie

vBookie is a feature that allows you to bet on different kind of bookie events that are setup by our bookmakers. Once you have registered and made more than 5 posts, you're given 500 in virtual cash you can spend either on vBookie events or in the market. For every person you refer to this site (new registration) you're also given cash. Additionally, you're given cash for posting and receiving reputation points. For more information on vBookie/Cash please view this thread.

Market

This is where you spend your money you either earn from posting, betting, receiving reputation or refering new members to this site. Here you can change username, usertitle, donate money, lottery and use the bank to earn money from interest. There are even more features. Read more here.

Serie A Table / Betting

Here you can view the current Serie A table, it is automatically updated during and after each match is played. But that's not all. You can also
bet on each match and once the round is over you're added to the high score list.

Live Matches Thread

Each time we (Juventus) play we open up the
Live Matches thread and this is where all the discussion for the match is going on. When the match is on (Live) we're linking to a few of the streams we recommend from top of the thread so in case you can't catch the game on TV you can still see it through streaming and participate in the discussion. Otherwise (when we're not playing) the thread is locked and we discuss upcoming and previous games in this forum.

Now I've introduced the main "special" features of this site, let's continue with some etiquette:

WHAT ELSE?

Introduce yourself

If you've just registered go ahead and introduce yourself in this thread. You could talk a little about how you got to know and love Juventus, where you're from and whatnot. You'll find that our community is very welcoming.

Not a Juventus fan?

We welcome all fans as long as your sole purpose is not to come here to bash us, our team or our players. Constructive criticism is fine of course and we have no problem if you support another team as long as you follow our rules.

Donations

All content on this site is complete free of charge. However, should you enjoy your stay here a donation is
welcome, but of course not required.

Advertisements

We do not have any advertisements on Juventuz.com and membership is of course free. Server costs, licenses and upgrades are paid by me personally with a little help from the occasional donation.

Final words

Once again, welcome to the Juventuz Forums, please enjoy your stay!

- Marty and staff

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Hey everyone. We've now upgraded to the latest vBulletin Suite software thanks to all the generous donations. Appreciated!

Just some info:

* There will be new forum styles that's based on the old styles.
Would you bring back "Juventuz Full" style (full screen in black and white)

Thanks in advance sir.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think it looks great. Would like an option to have the forums not completely wide, like the previous look.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
New stadium, new team, new coach, new BoD, new Forum, new strikers....

all kinds of shinny new toys...:numnum:

I love optimism...makes days like today feel soooooooooooooo good. :touched:

I love you guys.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

New stadium, new team, new coach, new BoD, new Forum, new strikers....

all kinds of shinny new toys...:numnum:

I love optimism...makes days like today feel soooooooooooooo good. :touched:

I love you guys.
You call Luca Toni a striker?

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Would you bring back "Juventuz Full" style (full screen in black and white)

Thanks in advance sir.
    Aye well at least something similar to that.

I'm thinking we should have this default style as an option as well for those who prefer it. Then JCK is having a look at the new style. And I'll try to bring back

- Juventuz
    - Juventuz full
    - Juventuz Blue
    - Juventuz Blue full

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    by the way what is tapatalk?

puh i have to get used to this new forum :D

ah and will there be an isolation between the sticky and unsticky threads?

looks a bit confusing right now?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

by the way what is tapatalk?

puh i have to get used to this new forum :D

ah and will there be an isolation between the sticky and unsticky threads?

looks a bit confusing right now?
    Tapatalk is an app for mobile devices which makes browsing the forums easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)