Working/Studying in the USA (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So I want to spend two months in the USA next summer. Now there are a lot of international organisations which offer various possibilities. I could work for a couple of weeks, I could simply learn English or I could do some sort of internship, I don't know. Has anyone got any experience with this type of stuff?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Apr 12, 2004
    So I want to spend two months in the USA next summer. Now there are a lot of international organisations which offer various possibilities. I could work for a couple of weeks, I could simply learn English or I could do some sort of internship, I don't know. Has anyone got any experience with this type of stuff?
    Well, if you are not used to working a lot, I would not suggest you do it here. But if you do want to work 40 hours a week, go for it, but why would you want to do it over the summer? I would say to try to take a couple university courses somewhere.

learn english:confused2 Americans should learn english from you.
    Blow me.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Three of my friends from Sweden are taking a semester at San Diego State. Apparently there are a lot of Swedes out there. Might be worth checking out :D

Apr 12, 2004
    BOSTON?

The most racist city on the East Coast?

I don't think so.

I could see him in......well I really can't see him anywhere, maybe Jacksonville/Miami/Atlanta.

I really don't know, but Boston would be that last place I would tell him to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)