What Are You Doing Right Now? - The hangout - Juventuz Forums - Page 17305
Page 17305 of 17305 FirstFirst ... 1630516805172051725517295173031730417305
Results 346,081 to 346,099 of 346099

Cash
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    The heart wants what it cops
    People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have.

Everyone creates their own luck.

Cash
    Mentioned
    922 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Pls explain
    They screwed me over for about 40% of my paycheck. I stayed at home without calling in and explaining, everyone from my manager to the CEO has been calling me all day. Twice I picked up the phone and said that I'm the middle of lunch/dinner and asked them to call back.

Finally I called up my manager and he asked me what the $#@! I was thinking, I replied by saying that I can really relate to the fact that it is the worst when people you trust do not live up to agreements and continued into my paycheck. He said there's no way in hell they are going to pay out the rest of my salary and that I should be happy that I still have a job. My reply was something in the lines of they should be so lucky.

So he goes off saying how they're going to deduct this or that from my next paycheck, and I just asked him if it feels nice to say all this on tape - as it's blatantly illegal. So he muttered a bit and I asked "What's up C-c-c-c-claudius" (it sucks that he's too dumb to get that diss, I'm kind of proud of it). So I said, I quit and if they touch a penny off my next check he can expect a lawsuit and that I'm not returning the iPad and phone I have issued from work. He started threatening me with lawsuits and I asked him to be quiet for a second, pulled out my $#@! and started slapping the iPad while holding my phone to it, asking him if he can hear me $#@!slapping my new iPad. At this point he's yelling in Iranian at me and I'm laughing my balls off. So he hung up.

At some point I'm going to have to bring back the iPad, as I signed for it. I'm going to wait until I get a notice from a collection firm, and I really look forward to walking into that office
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Cash
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Today is his birthday, tomorrow is the party.
    fun times. cheers
    People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have.

Everyone creates their own luck.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1778 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    They screwed me over for about 40% of my paycheck. I stayed at home without calling in and explaining, everyone from my manager to the CEO has been calling me all day. Twice I picked up the phone and said that I'm the middle of lunch/dinner and asked them to call back.

Finally I called up my manager and he asked me what the $#@! I was thinking, I replied by saying that I can really relate to the fact that it is the worst when people you trust do not live up to agreements and continued into my paycheck. He said there's no way in hell they are going to pay out the rest of my salary and that I should be happy that I still have a job. My reply was something in the lines of they should be so lucky.

So he goes off saying how they're going to deduct this or that from my next paycheck, and I just asked him if it feels nice to say all this on tape - as it's blatantly illegal. So he muttered a bit and I asked "What's up C-c-c-c-claudius" (it sucks that he's too dumb to get that diss, I'm kind of proud of it). So I said, I quit and if they touch a penny off my next check he can expect a lawsuit and that I'm not returning the iPad and phone I have issued from work. He started threatening me with lawsuits and I asked him to be quiet for a second, pulled out my $#@! and started slapping the iPad while holding my phone to it, asking him if he can hear me $#@!slapping my new iPad. At this point he's yelling in Iranian at me and I'm laughing my balls off. So he hung up.

At some point I'm going to have to bring back the iPad, as I signed for it. I'm going to wait until I get a notice from a collection firm, and I really look forward to walking into that office
    Zacheryah was here

Cash
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)

What a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    It's not. And you're right. You don't meet that many people you connect with. But you do meet more than one.
    Total agreement.

Unless we're talking about an abusive partner / friend, there is no excuse for ghosting people. It's emotional torture and completely unnecessary as you could simply tell people you do not want to engage with them any further.
    You know this. I know this. Not everyone knows this or has the courage or emotional maturity to do this. Perhaps when you're younger and more foolish, it's almost excusable. But in reality, it's not.

I disagree. It's immature if you run away from the problem or avoid having to explain why you don't want this to go on, but being able to show some restraint in your personal relationships is far from immature. Like I've said before, we also know actions have an effect on our emotions and feelings. The more effort you put in a relationship, the more you often think you're in love. Sometimes you have to decide it's not really worth pursuing, even if you wanted to.
    Agreed on the immaturity of running away without explaining. (That's essentially the ghosting category.)

But showing restraint in your personal relationships is more an appeal to the logical and rational rather than the emotional. If there wasn't a difference, the converse has a real likelihood of being true: i.e., that you could do rational and logical things that lead you into an emotional connection and attachment to someone.

I've done that once and failed miserably. After dating a number of psychos, found one on paper who seemed like a very logical match on a lot of respectable levels -- including personal attraction and a cool person and good conversationalist. But in reality? Could not fabricate much love out of what looked good on paper.

If we can technique our way away from falling in love from someone, shouldn't it be possible to technique our way into falling for someone? I think that's damn impossible a lot of times.

Pls explain
    Stand on table. Drop trou. Drop a deuce. Leave.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    @swag i think thats more ozzie than costanza

@Nzoric the $#@! slapping the ipad is the best part so unnecessary but so good. I have an interesting story from my recent job search that ill post after work
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    1778 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    Stand on table. Drop trou. Drop a deuce. Leave.
    Now THAT would be glorious.
    In the middle of a meeting too!!
    Zacheryah was here

Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar
    X-Training Champion Boa Constrictor Champion Tetris Champion Kung Fu Fighter Champion X-Pipes Champion
    4 Wheel Madness Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Tuz never disappoints
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Cash
    Mentioned
    1050 Post(s)

BOSS.

Srsly, $#@! $#@!ty employers.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    1852 Post(s)
    ffs Nikola
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    922 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    ffs Nikola 2:
    Ko mu jebe mater, govno raspalo.

Now he is willing to pay out my salary if I come back. Some people have an eery way of making everything they do for you a favor, even when its something you are owed in the first place.

Keep your money, Ive already found a new job starting monday. Std ridden gash goat $#@!er

Cash
    Mentioned
    922 Post(s)
    Srsly. His name is Armin. Yet he insists that people call him awwwmin because it makes him sound more american and less middle eastern. What a $#@!.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    It does?
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Armin
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    922 Post(s)
    It does?
    Yeah. It makes it sound like an american exchange student is pronouncing his name.

God i hate those

Cash
    Mentioned
    1302 Post(s)
    It does?
    Yes! Have you never heard of Awmin? The town once settled in by the Swedish? They had built a lovey society for themselves. But it did not last long unfortunately. Apparently not even long enough to be taught in all high history classes. Unless Kyle just was too high to pay attention in high school.

But nevertheless! I am getting distracted. Back to the Awmin. The Awmin and their lovely lives that were soon to be torn apart! Why might you ask?

Well, the Swedish came to America back in the day. When the free and rich land and plains attracted many other nationalities as well. In one small "gome", which is what we Albanians call those small rubber boats with an engine, traveled across the ocean to America. In some crafty way, they crawled their way to Awmin where they started $#@!slapping the living $#@! out of everyone.

Needless to say, the Swedish society was completely destroyed and turned into a $#@!hole with alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and sports betting taking place. That place is now known as Las Vegas.

- - - Updated - - -

oh lord, the $#@!slapping is great lmao

Cash
    Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    @swag i think thats more ozzie than costanza
    I swear about 10% of the headlines on the BBC is just trolling Ozzies as a bunch of global rednecks.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

Cash
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)

Gold!
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM