[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am sending a warning for everyone here, Sunday 1800 CET match is by far the WORST timing ever which will lead me to fake fanning this shit.

So fuck Garcia, fuck Totti, fuck Gervinho and most of all fuck Pjanic.
I am with you brother, this game is on at fucking 3:00AM on a Monday morning (thankfully Monday is a public holiday though) aint no way I'm staying up that late to watch.

Fuck all those pieces of shit you mentioned. And fuck Rosella Sensi too, even though she doesn't have anything to do witht he club anymore. Ugly slut.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So the Llorente thread has been hidden I see.

Hopefully, like his thread, he won't be on the field this weekend.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
News from Vinovo: Barza (pain in the operated ankle), Caceres (shoulder injury), Morata (norhing serious but wont be ready it seems.. ) to miss the game. :(

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Roma are in form and look very confident. However, we are a different proposition in Serie A, and will most definitely have at least one shot on goal. I expect 3 points here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Allegri`s training methods are killing our players. We may lose the title because of the injuries just like Milan did in 2011
How are Allegri's methods affecting Caceres' shoulder? And Barzagli was injured before Allegri took over. So what methods are you talking about, please enlighten us.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Training methods affect injuries
Allegri's training methods caused Caceres to fall and dislocate his shoulder against Atleti? Allegri's training methods caused Barzagli to be injured before Allegri was even our coach? Allegri's training methods caused Morata to suffer a very slight muscular injury that isn't serious at all? Let me guess, it must have been Allegri's training methods that caused Vidal to get injured while with Chile right? STFU.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What happened to Morata? Pls flat back 4, Coman starting.
I don't think that is going to happen, but I definitely want to see more of the kid. No more midget coming off the bench in meaningful big games in Serie A and the CL. We can reserve him for cannon fodder like Cesena, Empoli, and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)