Neymar - Forward - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
LOL WTH , i think inter did it with coutinho? and manchester united did it with smalling, buy a player then loan him back to the club (santos) for a year, or to a smalller club preferably and italian club

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Yes he has, several times over. One of them being right now, are you watching?
Better leave this as it is. I don't want to argue with you.

You are free to share your opinion, just as i shared mine. I believe that back then Pato's real worth was no more than 10-12 millions. And i'm completely against those astronomical transfers fees which have been paid lately for some players.

The current situation in the transfer market is a complete chaos. Hopefully, the new UEFA rules will give some much needed order in this mess.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Pato was much more worth then the 15m back then. And he is now worth more then 40m!. Same goes for Neymar, he is worth more then 20m..
Can't really say that Pato back then was worth more than 20 mil. Yeah the guy had a huge potential but still was hardly tested on the big stage. 20-25 mil is probably the right price for such players with big potentials like Pato, aguero, robinho or Neymar who comes from south america.

Going over that number would be risky.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
I'm not sure about this guy, I prefer more disciplined players at Juve. Not to mention his price tag is a bit too high for my tastes, I don't think he's worth that much yet. Fabiano would be better than any of our current strikers (Amauri and Iaquinta) but he's not a long term solution and I think we could do better, Dzeko would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)