Zoro (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
does any1 have a clip from the game messina-inter?

zoro just stopped with playing football and picket the ball and he went to the sideline , inter tifosi were making ape sounds againts zoro and zoro stopped with playing and he was crying and martins and adriano came to zorro and sayed that he must play on they said that other fans also make ape sounds againts martins and adriano , zoro said :we are playing at home and in ower own back yard i get insult from the other fans i am not an animal , at the end adriano and martins confince him to play on.

:cry:

This is anti Calcio!
i cant believe that there is still racisme in the world in the year 2005.
if i was from uefa ore fifa i would ban every fan who insult other players from other nationality.

Forza Zoro! :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
What a bunch of third world animals...i cant believe there is still racism especially in sport...inter should be penalized for their fans attitude and actions!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
very very sad,imagine how adriano,martins,ze maria all feel,do the fans not class them as black because they play for inter? do they not realise they are insulting their own players when they resort to such sickening acts of racism? do they leave their brains at the door,wait,scrap that they are inter fans of course they left their brains at the door

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
hambon78 said:
What a bunch of third world animals...i cant believe there is still racism especially in sport...inter should be penalized for their fans attitude and actions!
It's sad, but Inter should not be penalised for a group of dumb fans

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
man i feel so bad for this guy. you could tell that martins understood his anger when he smiled; I guess he's been through with this crap.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
All games in Italy (not only serie a) in the next match day will start 5 minutes late as a protest against racism. not sure how that will help.

IMO the games should be stopped all together for one week.

whenever something like that happens it just pisses me off and it happens to fucking often if you ask me and its disgraceful and just sad, it sickens me.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Some people are too ingnorant to see that we are all the same.
We are all one, we just look different, but we are all the same.
I dont blame them, i blame the system.

Its sad really.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
does any1 have a clip from the game messina-inter?

zoro just stopped with playing football and picket the ball and he went to the sideline , inter tifosi were making ape sounds againts zoro and zoro stopped with playing and he was crying and martins and adriano came to zorro and sayed that he must play on they said that other fans also make ape sounds againts martins and adriano , zoro said :we are playing at home and in ower own back yard i get insult from the other fans i am not an animal , at the end adriano and martins confince him to play on.

:cry:

This is anti Calcio!
i cant believe that there is still racisme in the world in the year 2005.
if i was from uefa ore fifa i would ban every fan who insult other players from other nationality.

Forza Zoro! :touched:
I would not call such stupid people tifosi, they should be banned for live from visiting football games. This is impossible. I think the italian federation is not doing enogh against such things. take a look at lazio hooligans, they are terrible and even worse, and they have never been really fined.

I was very upset as I saw in dominica sportiva, as they were discussing about the way Zoro reacted. they should talk about why there are such fans. Just imagine that you are treated so bad because of your colour or nationality. I can 100% understand zoro. it is really sad that we still have such people in the world.

I know that Inter is against racism and violence, but I think they have to do more against that. they should ban such "fans" from the stadium.

Forza Zoro

Stand up Speak up

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Zé Tahir said:
    man i feel so bad for this guy. you could tell that martins understood his anger when he smiled; I guess he's been through with this crap.
    how stupid are those fans?
    they also have black players in there team.
    if i was adriano ore martins i would not cheer if i scored and telled the media it is not fun to play for inter if the fans behave like this!

trezeguet would say ssshhhtttttttt

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Maresca said:
    I would not call such stupid people tifosi, they should be banned for live from visiting football games. This is impossible. I think the italian federation is not doing enogh against such things. take a look at lazio hooligans, they are terrible and even worse, and they have never been really fined.

I was very upset as I saw in dominica sportiva, as they were discussing about the way Zoro reacted. they should talk about why there are such fans. Just imagine that you are treated so bad because of your colour or nationality. I can 100% understand zoro. it is really sad that we still have such people in the world.

I know that Inter is against racism and violence, but I think they have to do more against that. they should ban such "fans" from the stadium.

Forza Zoro

Stand up Speak up
    yea i know but you know what i mean with the tifo from inter they are not treu fans but they were supporting inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)