Zombies (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Anyone else here love zombies?

Im obcessed with them. I think it started when I was a kid and played this game all day:

Download it, greatest game of all time :D: http://www.psychofox.com/snes/Zombies.html

Pet cemetry, sometimes they come back, night of the living dead etc are the greatest movies.

My obcession got worse when i started drawing and graphics. I cant stop making zombies. They are everywhere.

New zombie movies like dawn of the dead remake and shaun of the dead all kick ass. Residental Evil is the greatest ever.

Zombies are the greatest :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Zombies are quite nice.

Think about it,they don't ask much, all they need is to feed on the living in order to survive.

Quite frankly, I can think of members of my family that I wouldn't mind throwing into a Zombie Veg-O-Matic just to keep the species alive.

And they're quite cool to kill in videogames

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    they're the best to kill. i only like them because i can kill them. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    THAT IS THE WORLDS BEST EVER GAME!! :D

Its unreal- how far did you get?? I get to this place where im in this laboratory and get killed by this giant spider. Past level 30 i think. it gets so damn hard! I started playing when i was young, and now its a tradition when i have my england mates over that we play it. Also that and Toejam and earl.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Resident Evil is the best Zombie game ever. Non of others could be in the same level as RE. Silent Hill was cool too.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Its unreal- how far did you get?? I get to this place where im in this laboratory and get killed by this giant spider. Past level 30 i think. it gets so damn hard! I started playing when i was young, and now its a tradition when i have my england mates over that we play it. Also that and Toejam and earl.
    I think I completed it when I was younger. I played the damn thing that much. I downloaded the snes rom and tried playing it on my pc lately, its still as great but it seems so much harder. Those damn chainsaw guys are killing me. I plan to play it all weekend though :D

Res is great, but zombies is just a classic. Who dosent love shooting zombies with a water pistol or throwing cans of coke at them? And when you get the magic potion and turn into the beast... the best thing ever in the history of computer gaming right there :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Chainsaw lads? Do you mean the lumberjacks? I dont know if you know this, but on that stage you can get a potion. There is a hedge which can be blown up with the rocket launcer. Me and my mate discovered it this summer. Oh the things you can do on that game!

Personally my fav is the level with the giant baby- remember that?:D

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    That is one bad assed baby :D

and yeah i mean those damn lumberjacks. I didnt remember them being so fast :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Well, the key to beating that level quickly is turn yourself into a monster. Just find that potion- you can punch your way through the maze.

What about the level with those earthworms?? thats just mean!! If you dont have the firepower to combat them, then you have to get skeleton keys from other levels!! Mean!!:(

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

it has a spider?

fvck it...
    i won't download it!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Anyone else here love zombies?

Im obcessed with them. I think it started when I was a kid and played this game all day:

Download it, greatest game of all time :D: http://www.psychofox.com/snes/Zombies.html

Pet cemetry, sometimes they come back, night of the living dead etc are the greatest movies.

My obcession got worse when i started drawing and graphics. I cant stop making zombies. They are everywhere.

New zombie movies like dawn of the dead remake and shaun of the dead all kick ass. Residental Evil is the greatest ever.

Zombies are the greatest :D

can someone tell me how am i supposed to open the file? :

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    you need to download a Snes emulator. Then you just paste the Zombies.smc file into the games folder or somewhere

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Tenuous at best, my affinity for anything zombies goes back to two of my favorite live bands from years past: Rocket from the Tombs and Rocket from the Crypt (though no relation).

(Btw, my Official Rocketname is "Death con Leche". Though nothing can touch my beloved Drive Like Jehu, RIP. :sad: )

My affinity for zombies pretty much ends at zombie processes on Unix systems, however... :geek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)