Zlatan's re-entry?no not the official gay-arse thread but a "serious" rumour (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Yeah, fair enough, but he was a major traitor, for joining inter and saying, I supported Inter all along.
Players are stupid and easily manipulated by the media. He said it, probably meant it at the time, and would say (and beleive) he never meant it if he were to return. I don't buy into what garbage the media writes. They get off on playing one against the other. He is a top notch player in my book... and young. We need those.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Let's think seriously about it. Why would Zlatan think about rejoining Juventus, and most importantly why would Juventus approach a player who left the team in its darkest days, a player who isn't welcomed by the fans nor by his ex-teammates?

Juventus are founding a new era, with loyal Juventini and die-hard fans.

Forza Juve...
U're thinking a lot my friend. :smoke:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
U're thinking a lot my friend. :smoke:
It happens naturally. :D

He's the ugliest and most overrated player in the world.
I like hundreds of players, not just Juve or Italy players. But Ibrahimovic is one of a very few players who aren't liked by another fans except the fans of the teams they play for. The only fans who like Ibrahimovic are the fans of Inter and Sweden.

Being ugly isn't a big problem and the media is one that should be blamed for overrating him. But the thing that gets on my nerve is that the guy is an arrogant prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)