Zlatan: Who's da man / Zlatan Song :D [merge] (1 Viewer)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Daddi said:
Fliakis, swedish media watches Juve all the time. Even when he played bad, they praised him. Now the situation is different. When he plays good he is bashed.

Fxcken corrupt swedish media.
You need some heavy fact to state that the swedish media is corrupt. Biased is one thing, corrupt my friend, is a whole other thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Akerman said:
You need some heavy fact to state that the swedish media is corrupt. Biased is one thing, corrupt my friend, is a whole other thing.
I agree but not all experts are biased. Thomas Nordahl for example is probably the best football expert I have ever listened to.

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
Meow said:
Can anyone post up the lyrics of the English version?? Please?

And the swedish song?
:disagree: :tdown: EMBRACE :tdown: :disagree:
mate, if ur after the english lyrics i wouldnt bother, there weak as f**k!
what a wank tune we come up with this year, embrace r wank and we hate it, we luv "3 lions on a shirt, jules rimet still gleamin.." that will be our tune again this year......
:p EN-GER-LAND :p

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
Akerman said:
Meet me at stokholm underground at approximately zero hundred hours, i have a package, red squirrel.

OP
Meow

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    zlatan9uk said:
    :disagree: :tdown: EMBRACE :tdown: :disagree:
    mate, if ur after the english lyrics i wouldnt bother, there weak as f**k!
    what a wank tune we come up with this year, embrace r wank and we hate it, we luv "3 lions on a shirt, jules rimet still gleamin.." that will be our tune again this year......
    :p EN-GER-LAND :p

1. What's this rage?? Can people just relax and have some silly fun in their lives?

2. Someone has already posted part of the lyrics on the first page, if you haven't noticed...

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
    Meow said:
    1. What's this rage?? Can people just relax and have some silly fun in their lives?

2. Someone has already posted part of the lyrics on the first page, if you haven't noticed...
    no i hadnt noticed, nor do i give a sh*t! biyaaaaaaatcch:smoke:

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
    A boy in Sweden who idolises Ibrahimovic has collaberated with a reggae band to produce a song about him, it is currently surpassing the offical Swedish World Cup song in terms of popularity and could soon be made offical, here it is for anyone who wants to hear it and I must say it can get quite catchy. :D :D :D

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    i feel kind of sad that sweden has only him to look up too, seeing how he is over rated and all.....
    You don't think Larsson is worth looking up to?

And you lot doesn't understand the importance of Zlatan in Sweden. We have a lot of immegrants and a lot of hidden racism. Zlatan is the first real foreign idol for the Swedish folks.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Katil said:

And you lot doesn't understand the importance of Zlatan in Sweden. We have a lot of immegrants and a lot of hidden racism. Zlatan is the first real foreign idol for the Swedish folks.
    The hidden racism is slowly becoming obvious.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Katil said:
    Larsson is pure class. The more I saw of him in a Barca jersey, the more I lament the years he wasted in a Celtic one.

I'll merge those threads Meow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)