Zlatan to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
Ive got to say...he would eb a great laugh to have on the pitch for us..id love to play on his team...mainly cos i aint a forward so his greed will not effect me in terms of goalscoring...but he is funny :rofl:..yes that funny

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
"Both Andy Van der Meyde (Inter) and Cristian Chivu (Roma) tell me that football in Italy is the exact opposite of Holland," he added. "That will suit me as I am passionate about this game."
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever...

Sure Dutch football is completely different from Italian or Spanish football but we're just as passionate. He has a couple of things mixed up here.

Not that Zlatan is SerieA material anyway. Can't get through some Dutch defences, what the hell does he think he'll do in Italy?

Jul 28, 2002
now erik...ur a big dutch league follower( cant spell its name), now r u saying Zlatan is not juve material??

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Not right now. He has real potential but he has yet to lose his sharp edges (is that a correct English saying?). Ibrahimovic needs another season in Holland, though he'll never admit that himself.

This season is no reason to buy him certainly! He was quite inconsistent in the first half and he's been injured for the rest. He'll return only Saturday!

I suspect his performances for Sweden on Euro2004 will be decisive, whatever he shows there will be what he will be judged on. Regardless of what he has done in the Eredivisie (;)) so far.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Not right now. He has real potential but he has yet to lose his sharp edges (is that a correct English saying?).
Rough edges.

I know what you mean though. He's a good player, but only half as good as he thinks he is.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Indeed. And his arrogance has cost him on numerous occasions when he's trying to pull a stunt à la Cruyff and fails horribly.

++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
eredivisie ... nice one :D....the sayijng u were looking for was rough edges :cool:
Literally translated it's Division of honour. Rough edges? I'll remember that!

Jul 28, 2002
haha beat u to it Johnny boy :D

Division f honour...hmmm very errrr honourable name. Better than the premiership.:groan:

Well at least he has the ability to try it. As long as he isnt totti :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

I really don't like this part. It might be true but it's not fair to the fans as it more or less means that you don't care about the club.
That's true. What a bastard :(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I like Zlatan Ibrahimovic although I havent seen him recently because I have no time to watch the Dutch League. I would like him at Juventus!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I do!!! and Ajax is one of my favourite team, and I love watching them, but I simply have NO time to watch whatever match ESPN shows per week

Im glad Ajax is first :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Lol, move to Latin America, I have ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports and a national channel that shows the CL and the Spanish League. Also ESPN and Fox arent like they are in America, they show waaay more football here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)