Zlatan to Inter for 24.8m € (2 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
Mike Da Don said:
So your a fan of the player and not the club?
im gonna be calm while tellin u this:
i will be a juve fan regardless if ibra plays for juve or not and if u check my posts from last year u would see that most of the time i was against ibra playin ahead of DP..I just think that ibra will be the next big thing and we should be patient with him but after he stated he wants to leave, let him leave...im a juve fan regarless if we have ibra with us or not...ibra is not even my favorite player but i support him cuz he is bosnian, plays for juve, and had a world class season and a bad one..there is potential in him to be the best out there and i want him to play for juve cuz of that

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Ibrahimovic9 said:
im gonna be calm while tellin u this:
i will be a juve fan regardless if ibra plays for juve or not and if u check my posts from last year u would see that most of the time i was against ibra playin ahead of DP..I just think that ibra will be the next big thing and we should be patient with him but after he stated he wants to leave, let him leave...im a juve fan regarless if we have ibra with us or not...ibra is not even my favorite player but i support him cuz he is bosnian, plays for juve, and had a world class season and a bad one..there is potential in him to be the best out there and i want him to play for juve cuz of that

i reckon uze should just give the man a break...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Found this on another forum, I don't know the source:

Ibrahimovic è dell'Inter!

08:00 del 10 agosto

Colpo di mercato dell'Inter, che brucia la concorrenza del Milan e si assicura Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
L'accordo con la Juventus è arrivato nella notte per una cifra vicina ai 25 milioni di euro. All'attaccante svedese un contratto di quattro anni da 4,5 mln a stagione. Tra oggi e domani annuncio e presentazione ufficiale.
Martins sarà ceduto in Inghilterra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Translated :

Ibra goes to Inter!!

Great transfer made by Inter who once again left their cousins at bay.
The agreement has been found during last night,for a fee around 25M euros.For the swedish striker a contract of 4 years of 4.5Meuros/year.Between today or tomorrow,there should be the officiality of the transfer.
Martins will be sold to an English team.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Like I said, i found it at another forum, but it was posted there by an inter fan, in one or two days, we will see if this is true.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i just read a statement for Moratti sh*t where he said that they wont buy anymore players and he wont let adriano leave.

So i guess its only milan for ibra now.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
IBRA IS OFFICIAL AND DONE!!!

Even on SoccerNets main page.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic became the latest big name to desert Juventus when he moved to Italian rivals Inter Milan for 24.8 million euros ($31.95 million) on Thursday. The Sweden striker signed a four year contract, Inter said on their website after completing the most expensive incoming deal in Italy of the close-season.

24.8 Mil Euros, not bad. 32 Million US is A LOT OF MONEY! :) We did good with him.

Now Inter have Adriano, Crespo, Ibra, Cruz, and Martins. DAMN.

Martins is next to go, and I think even Adriano could possibly leave now. Too many options. Those guys wanna play, not ride the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)