Zlatan the worlds best (1 Viewer)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
zlatan good player no doubt .. he's a perfect future 4 the bianconeri .
but dont forget guys that he's still young and de does not have that much experience so far.

he does have some excellent skills but make sure that he is playing in calcio which is totally different than the dutch league
so he need a period of time to adjustment with the team

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Look guys, there's a guy who has even more confidence than Zlatan.

The Pharoah Ready To Prove He's Better Than Ibra
11/19/2004 11:09:00 AM
Roma’s Egyptian striker Hossam Mido has vowed he will demonstrate to everyone, Roma fans on top, that he is a great player, in an interview with Roman daily ‘Il Romanista’.
“I feel alone in this moment, but I have no intention of giving up. No one should think they can throw me away as if I was a bad player. I want to become the best striker in Roma’s history,” said the former Ajax and Marseille player.

Mido, also known as the Pharoah, has yet to shine in his Italian exepriemce, and several newspaper reports are already indicating he could leave the Italian capital for the Premiership.

However Mido does not want to leave, and feels he still has a lot to prove.

“I will demonstrate to be even better than Ibrahimovic. I am going through a difficult moment, but I ask the great Roma fans to be patient,” he said.

Mido is set to start his first game with Roma this afternoon, when the Giallorossi face Siena in Coppa Italia action.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Look guys, there's a guy who has even more confidence than Zlatan.

The Pharoah Ready To Prove He's Better Than Ibra
    11/19/2004 11:09:00 AM
    Roma’s Egyptian striker Hossam Mido has vowed he will demonstrate to everyone, Roma fans on top, that he is a great player, in an interview with Roman daily ‘Il Romanista’.
    “I feel alone in this moment, but I have no intention of giving up. No one should think they can throw me away as if I was a bad player. I want to become the best striker in Roma’s history,” said the former Ajax and Marseille player.

Mido, also known as the Pharoah, has yet to shine in his Italian exepriemce, and several newspaper reports are already indicating he could leave the Italian capital for the Premiership.

However Mido does not want to leave, and feels he still has a lot to prove.

“I will demonstrate to be even better than Ibrahimovic. I am going through a difficult moment, but I ask the great Roma fans to be patient,” he said.

Mido is set to start his first game with Roma this afternoon, when the Giallorossi face Siena in Coppa Italia action.
    it is not difficult to be the best Striker in Roma-History.. :D

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    I bet you guys that moggi will sell Ibra with lots of $$ just like he did with Zizu
    azzuri ur tottally right i am wih you on dat ibra will be sold when hes excelled maybe not this summer da one after moggi likes mo money.. newy lets enjoy him while he lasts !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    i doubt that! he is young, i think he was an future investment! we will see!
    Am not sure either, but i guess this is moggi's way of business, many clubs will fight for Zlatan, remmber what am sayin.... In this way Moggi can bring lot of cash.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    Now every thing is differnt.. Capello has great autority.. Moggi can not sell any player without a OK from capello.. if capello wants zlatan, he will stay very long... just remember the case of Trez: he was about to go away, but capello said, that he needs trez and phoned him.. and only because of that, we still have trez, unless he was gonna be at barca now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)